Reptile X Reader X Ermac {Request}

=Requested by @AmiErmac hope you enjoy!!=

Your P.O.V

Studying, you were   sort of a nerd. I think? "Hey there Y/n" someone said, you turned to see Ermac. "H-Hey.." you stuttered blushing, trying to avoid eye contact but failed anyways. "Whatcha doin?" He asked. "U-um... studying.." you stuttered. "Oh, got anything better to do?" He asked. "Um... n-no.." you replied. Forcing a nervous little laugh, "oh... but, when will you be doing, you know... none?" He asked. "Um... maybe.,, later" you replied biting your lips.
You had a huge crush on him, "oh great! So wanna hang out with us later?" "Sure" you replied,. He smiled happily and walked away.
You secretly giggled while your bestfriend, Reptile noticed you. "Giggling..... are you crazy?" He asked "um.... maybe!! My crush just told me he wanted to hang out!" You exclaimed whispering the last part starting to fangirl. "Woah, calm down crazy lady!" He said, "I-I'm not crazy!" You said. Taking a deel breath you tried to cintinue studying, but you couldn't due to thinking about Ermac. "Hey! Can you hear me?" He asked.  "Huh, what?" You  asked looking at him. "Y-yeah..." you stammered.  thinking about him again. "Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you" he rolled his eyes facepalming himself. "I-I'm just Excited. He wants to hang out!" You giggled. "Happy for you, now. If you'll excuse me, I should g-go..." he stammered the last part. Walking away. What's his problem? You thought raising an eyebrow. Watching him as he walks away. You never even knew that he was hoping you'd call his name or something. So you just stared.
Finally looking away, you packed your stuff and collected your books. And organized them all, a moment later. You got bored and didn't know what to do. Hm...if i draw a furry. Would that make me feel better? You thought deeply. But no, it wouldn't.
You sighed and rubbed your temple thinking of anything else better to do, You wore some blue shorts, a shirt that says 'push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you' with a black hoodie.
You plucked some earphones listening to your favorite song. You didn't actually look like a nerd. But you didn't care. Lol. You looked like you were naked. But you were wearing a hoodie. You went outside of your room and started to hum your favorite song. "Y/n? Why are you walkig around no clothes?" Someone asked. You turned to see ermac. "Oh, no.. i-it's my shorts.. they're too... short. Hehehe" you nervously said. Removing your earphones, shoving them in your pocket. "So... are you free?" Ermac said. "Y-yea..?" You replied. But not surely. "Great! Want to hang out with us?" He asked. "S-sure!" You replied happily walking towards him slinging your arm around his arm. Walking together.

Reptile's P.O.V

It hurts.. everything hurts.. fuck.. why did she even happen? Ugh, I wanna die. Fall off a cliff, or ask erron black to kill me. Ugh.. fuck this shit.

--(nope, no part two, just in case you wanted but yahhh I dunno whos gonna be next.)--