Kung Jin x reader {Request}

=requested by @mj1247 hope you enjoy!=

Your P.O.V

You walked to your boyfriend's room, Takeda. "Takeda!" You chirped happily, knocking on his door softly, no one answered. You frowned and wondered why he didn't open the door, you grabbed the doorknob and twisted it to open, revealing Takeda and Jaqcui, they were cuddling and doing all crazy shit. "Well, FUCK." You said aloud turning around and slam the door almost making the house go down. You
Sighed and went straight to your room letting all your tears out. "Y/n? You okay?" A voice asked.
You turned to see Kung Jin with a concerned expression on his face. "N-No... *sniffle* or c-course not.." you sobbed. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asked going closer to you "n-nothing.." you stuttered. "Tsk, your not okay... come here." He softly said pulling you in a hug. "You need one, and I know that" he caressed your hair, making you sob. In his shirt. "Y/n?!" Someone said. You turned to see Takeda, "go away." You hissed. "I-I didn't mean it! I-I swear" he said. "Yeah, you didn't. You didn't mean kissing Jaqcui's forehead, yah, you didn't mean it." You said hugging Kung Jin tighter. "N-No! That-that wasn't me!" "Yes it was." "N-No, y/n please!" "Don't please me Takeda. Your fake, your nothing more than a mask." You said. "Y/n, please... no." He said "only FOOLS fall for YOU" you spat.  While Kung Jin kept quiet. "Leave me alone! We're over you fucking asshole." You said sniffling. "Y/n.." "go cuddle with that stranger you love, right?! You love her more right?!" You exclaimed. "Y/n... I-I didn't mean--"
You cut him off by pulling away from Kung Jin's hug pushing Takeda out of your room and slam the door, "I'm not opening this door unless you leave!!!" You raised your voice being strong. "Fuck you." You whimpered sitting on the edge of your bed. "I h-hate boys.." you cried. "It's okay.... y/n, you'll be okay." Kung Jin said patting your back softly, hugging you sideways.
You rest your head on his shoulder and sniffle once more. Feeling sleepy. "I-I love you.... y/n." Kung Jin whispered. You said the same thing and fell asleep in his arms.

--(how sweet~! I ship you so much!)--