Erron Black X Reader |Part 1

Your P.O.V

"Nice one Y/n" Erron smirked. "Hey I worked hard for that move!" You exclaimed "Yea, I don't care" he replied. You gritted your teeth and growled. "A handsome guy doesn't deserve to be growled at." He said smirking.. "Yeah, I know" you said "good!" He cheered. "But your not handsome! Haha!" You teased grabbing his collar. He removed his mask which was...
Very handsome. You lost control and kissed him not removing your hands from his collar. You widened your eyes, surprised. You forcefully pull out from the kiss and thought what you have done.

You turned around and started to run but your legs wouldn't cooperate, you were freaking shocked man! "Then I thought I wasn't handsome?" He smirked. You covered your mouth with both hands.  "I-it wasn't me!" You explained "yeah right" he said walking closer to you. He snickered. "You know if you weren't so darn handsome then I wouldn't kiss you!" You said, this wasn't you again. "Aha! So you do like me?!" Erron laughed walking towards you. "N-No!" You retorted. "Then what hmm???" He teased.
Oh no, this wasn't you again. You were actually annoyed why this is happening. Well, course you like him for a few years but. He didn't like you back.  "I-I....I love You!" You screamed. This word left Erron with wide eyes. "All this time?" He asked. 

You widened your eyes and covered your mouth. You turned around and ran.
You finally got home. You tried making yourself hot choco but the thing was. Every muscle in your body was tingling. You were hyperventilating.  "Okay, Calm down y/n.. Calm down.." You mumbled you slapped yourself and finally calmed down.
You went to bed and tried to sleep. Well, good thing you did but it was only three hours. You woke up and you were tired. You made yourself some hot choco and tied your hair into a messy bun.

You sat on your couch and stared into nothing while slowly sipping from your cup.
(Your wearing a sweatshirt that's long enough to cover your thighs. But you were only wearing your panty and sweatshirt. With your messy bun.)
You were surprised that this early someone knocked on your door. Expecting it was Kitana.
You got up the couch and walked to the door. You peeked through the peephole, it was

--(hi! Cliffhanger up there! I'll be making part two! After 3 chapters! Hahahh >:3 that's right! That's how evil I am! >:3
I'll be waiting for requests alright? Bye!!)--