Erron Black X Reader Lemon {Request}

=request by @liezelga hope you enjoy=

Third Person's P.O.V

It was the big party of all worlds and realms Takeda took a sip. From his beer and hiccuped. Cassie and Kung Jin ALMOST MAKED OUT Kenshi was laughing with Johnny, Kotal was playing cards with Smoke, and finally. Someone remembered. "Hey, where's y/n and Erron?" Reptile asked.

Your P.O.V

Erron carried your bridal style into a room and placed you gently on the bed, you giggled and took off his mask starting a makeout session, your tongues fought for dominance, luckily you won, he slowly took off his shirt, with you staring at his six pack abs all the time. Oh.. I mean.. EIGHT pack abs.. "Like what you see y/n?" He asked with that deep voice. You bit your lower lip and nodded giggling. He went back to you and started kissing your neck, leaving hickeys. "Mmmh..." you moaned.
He went down and took of your shirt along with your bra and started groping your breasts.. making you moan more.
You bit your lip moaning some more.
He went down more, and ripped off your cycling shorts with your panty/panties.
Looking at you, he licked your womanhood and and smirked. "Someone's wet." He teased. "Well, someone's got a boner too" you retorted getting on top of him. You went down and took off his shorts showing his long, hard. Member.
You giggled and lick the tip circular motions. And put it all in your mouth.
Bobbing your head up and down, you hear his groans.. later on he cummed in your mouth, you gagged a bit, and swallowed it.
He pinned you down and smiled inserting his member inside of you,
You gripped on the bed sheets harshly and told him that he could finally move.
He moved in and out, you begged him to go faster while moaning at the process.
He told you he was about to cum and so did you.

--(okay... next will be Reptile :3)--