Kung Lao X Reader

Your P.O.V

"No my friend, y/n is mine" he spat looking at his dead victim, the hands were tied together (by tied I really mean tied!) blood squirting out. And his leg was cut off by Kung Lao's hat. "Lao you didn't really have to do that." You said looking at him. "That is what men do when they are protecting. Their loved ones" he replied.
"Wait what kind of love, by sister, friend, or what?" You asked. He looked at you

And shook his head. "Love" he said.
Wait. He liked you this whole time without even showing how? Or giving you a clue? You could say he was going to be a Protective husband in the future "wait, you like me?" You asked. He then looked at you and shrugged "well, it it okay?" He asked. "Course!" You replied.

"Why not? i like you too for your information" you added. but it was true about what you said  liking him. "Really?" He asked. You told him you had to go home but he said he wanted to sleep with you tonight. 
You blushed at his comment but shrug it away, you finally arrived home, you took the keys from your pocket and unlock the door opening it.

The sweet scent of your home had greeted you. Christmas lights were everywhere. There's a place for everything. Everything for it's place. You turned up the heat of your house and took a glance at Kung Lao over your shoulder. He was looking at your pictures. "Wow, you look very attractive in this picture" he took the picture frame looking at it, it was your (insert date of ur bday)th bday. You were wearing a f/c umbré color dress, you hair was curled up and you didn't have too much make up on.

"Yeah" you replied smiling, your house was actually very clean. kung Lao wanted to see your room, but when he saw it he was very, very amazed. You had a wated bed with ficsj inside. Your blanket was just some ordinary blanket and yeah..
You changed into your sleeping clothes and yawned "awee is my flower sleepy?" He teased. You smirked and nodded. He carried you and placed you gently on the bed. He took of his hat laying down beside you kissing you before you both slept "I love you y/n"

--(hi Moral Kombaters!! If you want to hear an awesome Mkx rap search on youtube Mortal Konbat X Rap by JT Machinima and Rockit Gaming! The song is very catchy! In addition it is also addiciting.. I am still waiting for requests!! Bye!)--