Sonya X Kano X Reader {Request}

=Requested by @RebeccaMeasur=

Your P.O.V

You sighed as you slump on your couch and think about your phone. Having the biggest problem ever: your phone was low batt. And, Kano took your charger, and. It would have been okay if your phone was just a normal android but no, it was an iPhone 6+ you wrinkled your nose and got up again looking for Kano "hey Sonya, seem Kano?" You asked. Then she gave you a low growl but answered no.
You thanked her and walked away. Whats her problem? You thought as you went down the halls. Going to a corner you were jumpscared by Kano, but it had no effect.
VYou yawned as if you were showing him he was not scary at all. "Where's my charger?" You asked. "I don'know." He said. "Stop lying" you crossed your arms.
Then he sighed in defeat. "Okay, here's yur lil' charger" he smirked showing you your charger you smiled and took it, but you didnt. Because he moved his hand upper. "Hey!" You growled and took it. But you still couldn't. "Only if you let me do one thing to you" he said smirking. "Yeah sure.. as long as it wont be ba--!" You were cutt of by his short but sweet kiss. You giggled through the kiss. As soon as you both pulled away he gave you your charger and left.
You smiled and took a look where he went, and guess what. It was Sonya's turn to do thr kissing. You took a deep breath and cried quietly running to your room.

--(advance happy valentine's day people! Guess who I am dating!! My Phone! Bcause sub zero, ben drowned, and ticci toby isnt real... I guess Ill just date my phone then :) after all. They are all inside my phone! :) )--