3.3

"Calum please." I hear Lauren beg for something.

"No Lauren!"

"Calum why not?"

"Because I'm your brother and when mum's not here I'm in charge!"

"We don't even live with her, and technically Ashton is in charge so I'm gonna go ask him." She sasses.

I hear a door slam so I sigh before heading over to Calum's room.

I knock and he answers, with puffy red eyes and tear streaming down his face!?!?!

"Calum what's wrong?" I ask him as he sobs into my shirt.

"M-Michael a-and R-Rebecca they...they..." He couldn't speak but something is going on with my best friend and her boyfriend.

"Calum listen to me. I'm gonna let Lauren do whatever she wanted to do, then I'm gonna order pizza and we'll cuddle on the couch all day and the other 2 boys can join us if you want?"

He nods his head.

"Okay grab some blankets, pillows and I'll get Luke to set up the air mattress in the living room." I tell him before going to the kitchen to find Lauren begging Ashton for something and Luke just sitting on the counter.

"Luke can you set the air mattress up in the living room?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Where's Michael and Becky?" I ask sternly.

"What do you mean?"

"Calum is crying over them. Where are they?"

"We have no idea." Ashton says.

"Okay anyways him and I are gonna have a Netflix marathon and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to join?"

"Sure." Luke and Ashton say in unison.

"Lauren, what did you want earlier?"

"I wanted to order a pizza." She says honestly.

"That's it? Then order 2 pepperoni party trays." I tell her and she quickly dials the number on her phone we got her.

I headed to the living room where the 3 boys are laying on the bed. There's a spot in between Luke and Calum then a spot between Ashton and Calum. I take the spot in between my brother and boyfriend so, Lauren goes beside Calum and Ashton.

"I ordered the pizza." She said sitting down joining us to watch Anchorman.

6 Hours, 2 Party Trays and 4 Movies Later...

"We're home!" Michael yells. I roll my eyes slightly mad that they made Calum cry. My brother doesn't cry!

We all keep our eyes on the screen when they walk into the living room. Michael clears his throat and none of us move.

"What's going on with you guys?" Becky asks, annoyance in her tone.

"Why'd you make Calum cry?" Lauren asks snotty like.

"W-what?" Becky stutters confused. Then we hear Keith through the baby monitor so Lauren goes to check on him.

"Yeah you made our brother cry, he couldn't say why he was crying so bad! Now tell me where were you?" I say the last part sternly.

"Fine, we went to see my brother, h-he got into a c-car crash and they don't think h-he'll m-make it." Becky sobs.

"Calum why were you crying then?" Ashton asks confused.

"Because her brother is in the hospital. Their family is like my family." He tells us which makes me feel like an idiot.

"That would have been nice to know!" I say.

"I'm sorry Hads. I was just really upset because he just got back and he's like our other sibling and h-he might not make it and it's just hard."

"It's fine Calum. And I'm sorry about my behaviour and Lauren's we thought something bad happened." I apologize for everything.

"It's fine." Becky says giving me a hug, our bellys blocking the way, which makes us giggle.

-------------------------
Okay first of all 5secondsofsummercake ended her book Brother's Best Friend and I'm excited because she's doing a freaking sequel!!!! So I suggest you go read that.

Second of all, I'm bored so I'm gonna update as much as I can today!

I'm not gonna do a question for the next few chapters so yeah!

Like and Comment please!!!