0.6

"Calum! You idiot!" I yelled rushing to Luke's side. He had his hands on his nose flinching in pain every so often.

"I did what I had to, to keep my sister protected!" Calum yells back practically growling at Luke. I'm so furious with my stupid asshole of a brother.

"I fucking hate you Calum Thomas Hood. Go fuck yourself!" I yelled running out of the house. I knew where I was going.

Me- Mali can I stay at your place for a bit Calum and I got into a bad fight?

Mali- Come over

I walked to Mali's apartment. I knocked quietly on her door. A few moments later she opened the door and told me to come in. I followed her instructions and sat on her couch.

"What happened?" She asked sitting on the other couch. I sighed and laid down.

"We were playing Truth or Dare with the guys and Becky. Well Mikey asked if I would rather get laid by Ashton and Luke, I said Luke." I watched her eyes go wide. "Anyways, Becky had already asked Luke who he had a crush on but he didn't want to answer. After I said I would want to get laid by Luke, he said he had a crush on me. Well, I asked if he was alright he said no cause I probably didn't like him but, then I remembered when we had our first kiss at 13 and I told him I had liked him. Well I told Luke the story and he remembered next thing I knew Calum punched Luke in the face and then when I yelled at him he said he did it to protect me! I don't need to be protected I'm fucking 16 years old! Anyways I ran out and came here." After saying all that I was out of breath.

"I'm calling him. And, I'm putting it on speaker." She said. I rolled my eyes knowing she was gonna try and get us to talk.

After a few rings he finally answered.

"What do you want Mali?" He asked sounding worried.

"You fucking asshole she's 16!" She said. I heard Calum sigh.

"Not you too! Well sorry if I was trying to protect her! And now everyone is looking for her. Luke and Becky are worried the most, I couldn't give a fuck about her."

Tears were strolling down my face now.

"CALUM! She is right here!" Mali scolded him through the phone.

"Go fuck yourself Calum, I'm telling Mum you aren't my brother and you never will be. Also, I'm not going on tour with you." I yell into the phone.

I hear Cal mumble something.

"Look Hadley, I'm sorry I was just tryi-" I cut him off.

"I'm asking Mum to move out." I hung the phone up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Story needed a bit of drama.

Like, comment and share. THEY LITERALLY ARE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!