3.0

Holy Shittlez were already on the 30th chapter! You guys are amazing, did you know that?

--------------------

"Noah?" Becky questioned shocked to see her big brother standing in front of her. He left quite a while ago and no one knew why.

"Noah it can't be." She walked towards him, everyone now staring at them. She walked faster and faster by the second and Noah did the same until they were hugging. I mentally awed.

"Introduce me, introduce me!" He demands. She giggles before walking over to us.

"Well you've met Hadley and Calum."

"Hey Noah it's been a while." I give him a hug.

"Yeah, well I guess I found myself." He smiles. Calum and him just shake hands. Losers.

"Anyways this is Ashton, Luke who happens to be Hadley's boyfriend and baby daddy and then Mikey aka my baby daddy and boyfriend." She says. "Oh  and the 4 boys are in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer."

"Awesome! And you girls are pregnant?" We both nod. Lauren walks over cradling Keith.

"And that's Lauren, she was adopted by the Hoods and that's her son Keith."

Keith had his little brown eyes open. He looked so much like Lauren.

"Hey Laur can I hold him?" I ask. She nods gently handing him off to me. I begin to slightly bounce him in my arms.

"He's adorable. Lauren if I may ask how old are you?" Noah asks.

"I'm uh 13, I was raped but I got my baby boy." She smiles at the small child in my arms.

"He's adorable."

"Um Noah why did you leave?" Becky asks.

"Because." He took a deep breath. "I became a father." A little girl with light brown hair came running towards him. He lifted her up.

"Becky this is Kelly. Her mum passed away at birth so it's just been the 2 of us." Becky is crying. She's always wanted to be an aunt.

"How old is she?" I figured it out in my head. Noah left 5 years ago and he's now 23 so she's go to be 5, right?

"4 but she's going to be 5 on March 22nd." She smiles at Becky.

"Kelly baby, wanna go say hi to our auntie Becky?" He asks her and she nods. He sets her down. Belch crouches down and little Kelly runs into her arms to give her a hug.

"Whose her mum?" Becky looks up at Noah.

"P-penny." (A/N pfft I'm not using girl online characters what are you talking about?)

I remember Penny. She had strawberry blonde hair and was madly in love with Noah. (A/N Girl Online may or may not be my favourite book ever.)

"I'm so sorry Noah." Becky says hugging her brother. I'm still holding the baby in my arms, he's so cute.

"It's alright. I love my baby girl and that's all that matters." He smiled making the rest of us smile too.

------------------
Guys I have sad news. This book is coming to end soon. And by soon I mean in March or something like that. I'm hoping to keep it going till then. If I don't then yell at me or something about ending it to early. But I do plan on making this a series with minimum 3 books. So this book will be ending soon but that hair means we start the sequel!

Question: Favourite YouTuber? (I feel like I've asked this before)

Mine is either Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Connor Franta, Joe Sugg, Zoe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Alfie Deyes or Oli White.

Like and Comment please.

Ps. Don't Stop being who you are. Because nobody can Drag You Down even with a Voodoo Doll.

That was trash. I'll come up with something better.

Eddy woke up with Amnesia and was a Lost Boy without her. She Looks So Perfect standing there being a Social Casualty. She's controlling him with her Voodoo Doll. Eddy knew it wasn't just a English Love Affair. She got a boyfriend. When he broke up with her she became Eddy's Heartbreak Girl. She gave him the Green Light and he rarely saw Daylight. She's Kinda Hot but she's also Invisible living in a Broken Home. She's the Girl Who Cried Wolf when she needs him. He was just a Reject. Later on he met his Mrs All American and they got Disconnected. He gave her Money and she had a Jet Black Heart with a hurricane underneath it.

How was that? I know it's bad but I thought it made a good short story.