4.4

So there is a huge time skip in this chapter and that's because I want to make the babies older. Sorry if I do a lot of time skips!!! ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END!!!!

------------------
6 Months Later...

"Hey Mr and Ms Giggles." I say looking at the two babies who are giggling at each other. In a month the boys start their own headline tour! We're all excited and we get to take the babies!!!

Lauren moved out and now she lives with mum. I guess it's for the best.

Calum and I turned 19 a couple months ago and Michael is 19 as well but he still acts like he's 5.

The babies are now 8 months and Piper is a big daddy's girl. If he goes to the recording studio for a day, she knows and has little fits.

We also did the DNA test and found out that Lauren is our biological sister.

"Hey you little turd! Where's my phone?" Becky says getting to Thomas's level. He starts giggling like no tomorrow. Let's just say he's holding her phone.

She takes the phone from him gently, and probably calls to check on Noah.

Noah hasn't been doing good lately so, she checks up on him everyday at the same time to make sure he's okay.

"Where's my princess and queen?" Luke asks entering the room. Piper starts screaming because, she sees him. She can crawl but, she just sits there.

"Oh Piper, I'm right here." He picks her up then sits beside me on the couch.

"And how is my queen today?"

"Excellent now, that my king is here." I peck his lips, then rest my head on his shoulder.

"Eww." Calum fake gags.

"I could call him daddy." I smirk. Becky walks in and bursts out laughing at my comment.

"Don't ever. That is just, gross." Calum shivers which looks really weird.

I look over and watch Piper hit Luke which is kinda funny.

"Good job Pip!" Calum says making her give him a high-five. 

"Ca!" She screams. 

"One day she'll start saying Uncle Cal." Mikey says picking Thomas up and sitting beside Luke.

"Mi!" She screams again. I think she's kinda learning their names but she sadly still can't talk.

"Pi!!!" Thomas yells which is adorable. But, two screaming kids gives you a headache.

"Now, they're not gonna shut up." Ashton says.

"Blame Calum." All of us but Cal and Ash say.

"Wow thanks guys!"

"Guys." Becky comes in crying. "He's gone."

---------------------

Who do you think is gone????? Anyways, I wrote another story called Sister of Him! There is a trailer for it somewhere and yeah! So, if you wanna read that it! And, yeah that's all I have I guess. BUT WE NEED 10 MORE READS FOR THIS BOOK TO BE AT 1K READS!!!!!

Like and comment!!!!