4.5

"Becky, what do you mean he's gone? Whose gone?" I ask as she cries. 

"I-t's not N-noah." She sobs. I look at Mikey who goes and picks her up. He sits down on the couch, her in his lap sobbing.

"Who is it baby?" Michael asks rubbing her back.

"J-joey." I cover my mouth with my hand. Joey is her 13 year old brother, how is it possible that he's gone?

"What happened?" Luke asks.

"H-he w-was shot."

I start sobbing into Luke's chest and Piper crawls onto my lap. She wraps her tiny arms around me.

"Thank you Pip but, Aunt Becky needs hugs more." I say carrying her over to Becky. Piper wraps her arms around Becky and she smiles.

"Thank you Piper."

Then Thomas sees his mum is crying and looks at Michael.

"Come here Bubba." He says picking Thomas up who just lays onto Becky.

"If you guys want to go to yours Becky, we'll take care of Thomas for a few days." I say.

"Thank you so much Hadley." 

"Joey was like my little brother."

"I'm so sorry, my family is a mess with Noah's problems and my brother passing. Plus, Riley's doing drugs!" She quickly covers her mouth.

"Wait, Riley is like only 14!" 

"Yeah and she's doing drugs. And um my parents are getting a divorce now." She breaks down.

"Becky, you're going to see them for a week then, we will come down for the funeral. After that we're going to go on tour again, okay?" I tell her.

"Okay, thank you guys."

--------------------------

Okay, short chapter I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! The big announcement comes out when this book reaches 1K reads which should either be today or tomorrow!!!!!!

LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!