1.6

My best friend/boyfriend can be a pain in the ass sometimes. One of those times is today. He wants to recreate Mean Girls!

"Luke no one wants to do it so stop bugging!" Calum yells. Ashton's having a freaking giggle fit! I'm here with a pillow on my head to try and block out Luke.

"Hadley does! Right Hads?" He asked. I took the pillow off my head and threw it at him.

"You Hoods are lame!"

I roll my eyes. What is up with Luke though? He's acting like a 5 year old! Wait no that's offensive to 5 year olds, they act better than he does right now!

"Shut the fuck up Luke!" Ms Pregnant yells. That's when my breaking point comes and I giggle along with Ashton.

"What the fuck?" Calum asked looking at us while we rolled around on the floor laughing. Soon we are all on the floor laughing.

"What day is it?" Michael ask after we have our laughing fit.

"December 5th." I say.

"Becky we gotta go! Your ultrasound is in 45 minutes!" Her eyes widen and she quickly grabs her winter coat since were in America and it's Winter now.

"Can I come?" I ask. Becky nods smiling.

"Come on you're all coming!" She yells. We all get our coats on and head outside where a car is taking us to the hospital so we can all see the baby Clifford. Oh yeah they have ALREADY decided that the baby is gonna get Michael's last name since they know their gonna get married!

Skip Car Ride

We let only Michael and Becky sign in since it's not our baby.

They came and sat beside each other. I looked around the room until my eyes landed on a young girl by herself.

"I'll be right back." I told Luke walking over to the girl.

"Hi. I'm Hadley what's your name?" I asked her softly.

"Lauren." She whispered.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked her. She didn't look pregnant and she was all alone.

"Yes. My mom kicked me out and the reason I'm pregnant is because I was raped." She had tears starting to fall down her face.

"How old are you?" I asked. She looked way younger than Becky or Me.

"12" My mouth widens. She's only 12 and she's pregnant! Her own mother kicked her out!

"How about you come sit with me and my friends?" I asked. She nodded both of us getting up.

"Guys this is Lauren. Lauren this is Becky, L-" she cut me off.

"I know who they are. Their 5 Seconds of Summer." She slightly frowned.

"Well Lauren how old are you?" Calum asks.

"12."

Everyone's eyes widen.

"Are you here waiting for someone?" Ashton asked.

"No, I'm the one pregnant."

I see the tears in Becky's eyes. She thinks that this will happen to her.

"Lauren Brown." The nurse called.

"Lauren do you want me to go in with you?" I asked her. She slightly smiled and nodded.

We walked in and she asked me if I would hold her hand so I did.

"Hello Lauren, I'm Doctor Scott. I'm gonna put a cold gel on your stomach okay?" He asked and she nodded.