2.5

Luke's POV (There will be a lot of switching for the next min. 2 chapters)

I woke up and notice Hadley wasn't beside me. I quickly through on some clothes and headed downstairs. I found a note on the table. I briefly read it, tears filling my eyes.

"Luke, what's wrong?" Calum asks. I hand him the note and watch one of his tears fall onto the page.

"S-she's p-pregnant and a-alone." I stutter. I need to find her. I can't live without her.

Becky walks in a cheery but her smile quickly turns to a frown when she sees the paper. She grabs it out of Calum's hands and reads it. Her tear joins Calum and my tears.

"I knew I should have stayed with her." She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I took her this morning and she well she said she was going to the treehouse to think but she left." She sobs.

"I'm going to find her!" I said.

"Then I'm going too." Cal told me. I smiled at him and we ran upstairs to pack.

"Keep your phones on." Ashton tells us before we get into Cal's Red Range Rover.

"I think I know where she's heading but it's gonna take us awhile." Cal tells me. I silently groan.

Hadley's POV

Something I forgot about is that Cal probably knows exactly where I went. And Becky knows I definitely didn't change my number.

Becky: Babe, tell me where you are Cal and Luke are looking for you. I promise I won't tell anyone.

Me: fine I'm in New Zealand with my Gramma. It costed me a bit to get a plane but I made it.

Becky: K. Luke said he wanted the baby and he was going to do everything to find you

Me: I messed up his life it's better if I was missing

Becky: no it's not.

Me: I gotta go bye

Becky: text me later

Me: k bye

Becky: bye

I was surprised when my Gramma let me live with her. She doesn't care that I'm gonna be a teen mother but she loves Luke. Luke.

Why did I leave? I love him, he loves me and we're gonna have a baby together! I'm such an idiot.

I didn't know I was crying until my cousin Olivia started calming me down.

"It's okay Hadley." She rubbed my back. Liv was also a teen mum who ran away. She lives with Gramma and her 2 year old son Zachary.

"Do you think Luke actually wants this baby?" I ask Liv as I wipe away my tears.

"Of course, I mean he told you he wanted a kid!" I completely forgot about that. That was the day I lost my virginity to him too....

"I'm an idiot." I say.

"They're gonna find you."

"Whatever."

--------------------------------

OH MAH GAWD I'M Crying. Okay, so I needed Drama in mah life so here it is! Happy New Years since its New Years Day!!! Hope you have an amazing 2016 and had an amazing 2015!!!

Question: Sleep or Food?

I WANT SLEEP

Like and Comment