Not a Chapter

Sorry, this isn't a chapter but it's kinda important.

So, I'm going to be making a trailer for this book, only problem is, is that I have no editing software and I have no computer since mine is broken for the time being.

If any of you know any editing programs for iPads or iPhones that would be helpful and I can get you the trailer quicker. I do have iMovie but, it's very laggy and I can't use it that well.

Also, my iPad is shit and won't let me download videos so, I have no videos to even make a trailer. If you guys have suggestions that is also very helpful.

I can't believe people are reading this and thank you for 200+ reads! It's not a massive achievement but, it's still my first book!

Also, this book was More Than This but than it turned to No Control but it is now back to More Than This and I created a new and improved cover!

That's all (I Think!). I promise a new chapter will be up tonight since I'm doing the 12 Days of Christmas which means I post a new chapter every night!

Okay, bye.

And!!!! Come up with a name of what I should call you guys. I was thinking my penguins cause I mean penguins are life or panda pals cause yeah. Or maybe even Penguin Pals!!! No that's a shitty name. You guys choose.