4.0

AHHHH Chapter 40 already!!!!! So this chapter is dedicated to the one, the only 5secondsofsummercake because we have become good friends within the past 3-4 months and we even started doing marathons together like this one! J'espoir que tu aimes c'est chapitre! (I hope you like this chapter!)

------------------

Once we get Piper to bed, I go into the 'library" to read on Wattpad. I login to my account and search up my favourite author 5secondsofsummercake who actually wrote a fanfic about Calum called My Brother's Best Friend.

Its about a girl named Ally whose Luke's sister. She falls in love with Calum and they have such a cute relationship! Too bad Ally doesn't exist. I wish she did!

I'm reading the sequel to My Brother's Best Friend, it's called Broken and the author included Joe Sugg. I've met Joe before and he's really funny.

I read a bit more of the book, also reading a Luke fanfic by HemmingsLukeKitten__  (it's also dedicated to her!!!)

Their both amazing writers! I wish I could be as good as them.

After about an hour and a half of reading on Wattpad, I went to check on Piper. She was fast asleep so I softly pecked her forehead before leaving the nursery.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. I heard Luke. And a girl's voice.

I started assuming things before running upstairs and into Calum's room, sobbing.

"Hadley, what's wrong?"

"I-I went I-into the k-kitchen a-and heard L-Luke and a-a-a g-girl." I sobbed.

"Hadley, he's talking to Rebecca."

I mentally slap myself.

"Sorry it's just my hormones are kinda crazy still." I say sniffling.

"It's okay Hads. Let's go talk to Luke, okay?" I nod my head and follow him downstairs to the kitchen.

"See its just Becky." He shows me.

Luke looks at me and his eyes widen.

"Hadley baby what's wrong?" He asks coming closer to me.

"I-I thought y-you were c-c-c." I couldn't speak.

"Hadley I would never cheat on you. I'm not some asshole!"

"I know but, my hormones are still weird and, im sorry for making fucking assumptions."

"It's okay. I love you remember that."

"I love you too Lukey."

"Hadley, I have a boyfriend and a son. I would never go out with Luke." Becky tells me giving me a hug.

"Im sorry Becca, I'm just so paranoid."

"It's okay, I'm the same way with Michael."

"I hate hormones."

"Same but hey sometimes you get sex out of it."

"True..." I giggle.

"Okay I'm going to bed. Night." Becky says hugging us all.

"Same here. Night Hadley. Night Luke." Calum says before heading upstairs.

"Wanna break some rules?" Luke asks me, seductively.

"Sure." I smirk and well you can guess what happened from there but don't worry we did go to our bedroom!

-------------------
This lame ass story needs drama!!! Ugh. But apparently people like it so I'll keep updating it.

Like and Comment please!!!!

Should I do a character ask???