3.9

2 Weeks Later... (Sorry about all the time skips)

"I'm adopting Piper!" Calum yells.

"No! Not my princess, adopt Thomas!" Luke says pretending to cry.

"But Piper and I are in the same family!"

I giggle as Calum plays with Piper. Michael and Becky are asleep but, I don't think that's the case. Yup, I'm kinda grossed out right now.

"Can they stop? They already have a child!" I yell as loud as I can.

Calum smirks before yelling "MICHAEL CLIFFORD I HOPE YOU'RE USING PROTECTION BECAUSE THOMAS DOESN'T NEED TO BE A BIG BROTHER YET!"

We all burst out laughing, the two babies giggling because Calum makes weird faces when he laughs.

"Awe Piper takes after her mumma, laughing at Cal's face." I say.

Moments later Ashton walks in holding 2 wrapped up gifts.

"I got these for the babies, where's Mikey and Bec-"

"Don't ask." Luke, Calum and I say in unison.

"Ugh well we will wait for them to finish."

Moments later they come downstairs... With sex hair. Gross. Disgusting. Blah.

"No more sex until the babies are 3." Ashton says.

"What!" Luke, Michael, Becky and I yell.

"Okay first of all eww, second of all I agree with Ashton but the rule should be no sex in the house." Calum says.

"B-but that's not fair!" I whine.

"Hadley remember we have 3 babies in the house and a 13 year old."

"Where is Lauren and Keith?" Becky asks.

"Mum wanted them to spend a few weeks there so their gonna be gone for a few weeks."

"Keith is gonna be one years old soon." Calum says.

"That's hard to believe." Luke adds.

"Anyways parents, please open the gifts marked for your child." Ashton tells us.

Luke an I go to the one with pink wrapping and it says "Piper" across it.

We rip off the wrapping paper to find a box that we had to open.

We open the box and inside is diapers, clothing (a t-shirt that says Ashton's Girl and Thomas got a shirt that says Ashton's boy.), some little shoes and a photo album.

I open the album to find pictures of me each week that I was pregnant with Piper, then a picture of Piper and I after birth. The last picture is a picture of all of us including Lauren, Keith, Thomas and Piper.

"Awe thank you Ashton!" I give him a hug.

"You should thank Calum. He took all the pictures for me and bought the clothes. I had to go pick everything up and buy the boxes, and photo albums. I just wrapped everything."

"Thank you both." I hug Calum.

"I love you Hads."

"I love you too Calum."

----------------
Double Update because I'm not tired at all and I'm bored af.

Like and Comment please. <3