Epilogue

Avery POV:
"Mom stop it." Carson whined to me. Today was Carson's and Adalynn's first day of 3rd grade. Which means there 8. I let go of Carson and hugged Adalynn. Carson and Adalynn both had my dirty blonde hair but Leo's deep blue eyes. "Bye mom." Adalynn said to me. I waved off and walked back to our house.I watched those two walk onto the bus then the bus drove off. "Don't worry, they'll be fine." Leo said to me. He was holding Dalton, our 2 month son. I picked him up and held him this time.

After the twins were born we left Blake and the house to get our own. We bought this 4 bedroom, 3 bath house. It was only 15 minutes away from Blake so he would could see us still. He loves being a uncle, so does Jackson. Blake is now a happy married man with two boys that are 4. Jackson and his boyfriend, Greg have a little girl they adopted and 3 dogs. Michayla is married with triplets on the way. Kayla is engaged with her fiancé. They were dating for 6 years so everybody were waiting for those two to tie the knot. Nellie sadly pass away 3 years ago from an over dose. Things went down hill after her and Blake broke up. Lastly is Mackenzie, she has STD's and 5 kids from different fathers. Over time we all grew up to do different things. We made dumb decisions on the way too!

"I got to go." Leo placed a quick kiss on my lips and left. Leo and I finished collage. I became a nurse while Leo became a professor. He didn't want to be a doctor anymore so professor was his second choice. "Bye." I said and kissed him good bye. Life is good

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it was short. I didn't know what to write :/ thanks for reading this book... :D

-Keep calm and enjoy this book