Chapter 33

Avery POV:
"Leo get up." I said to Leo. "Why? Its....8:30" He said in his sleepy voice. "Because we have to start the day early!" I said to him. I got  dress into dark jeans, combat boots, and a pattern sleeveless shirt. When I was done I walked out of the closet; Leo was sleeping. Hmm I should I wake him? Then the light bulb in my head went off. He won't be mad at me if I didn't wake him. I walked upstairs to Blake's room. He was laying on his bed, wearing clothes. I opened the door further to find him watching tv. "Blake I need your help." I said and sat at the end of his bed. "If it's with Leo.... I'LL LOVE TO HELP!" He said and jumped. "He's sleeping.... I'll let you decide something." I said and walked out of the room. "Do we have duct tape?" Blake asked. I turned on my heel to his direction, "Yes we do, a lot of it." I said, heading back to my room. Blake was in there 5 minutes later with 2 rolls of duct tape. He pulled down the covers and quietly, started putting on duct tape on his body. It's like a free wax treatment! "I'm going outside, tell me when your down" I said and headed downstairs. Stepping outside of the door to find a huge box at the door mat. This isn't creepy. I headed inside to find Leo and Blake running around the living room like five year olds. "Your dead when I get you!" Leo yelled at Blake. Leo had ripped duct tape all over his body, oh and the duct tape were neon colors. "Avery told me to wake you up!" Blake said. Leo turned my way when he said my name. "Hey guys, before we kill each other how about we look at this box." I said shaking the box. They came my way. "Let's open it." Blake said while getting out a pocket knife. He open the box. "This looks really creepy guys." I said. Who would send this gift? This doesn't look like a right baby shower gift if you asked me. "Who even sent it?" Leo asked. "I can't see a name." I said. "Well whoever sent this has problems." Blake said. "Shut up! It may hear you." I said and pointed at the box. "This present is really creepy." Leo said. "A note." I said and held up the note.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I don't edit this book.... -__- 

Make sure to vote! Oh and I'm writing a new book! That's short btw

Keep calm and read on