Chapter 27

Avery POV:

Oh my fricken god... Why would he even talk to me. "Hi Avery" The asshole said to me. I shivered when he said my name. "Hi Thomas" I said and looked down. "So Mackenzie said your engaged and pregnant. Well do duh, thanks for pointing out the oblivious. "Yea I am" I said and still looked down. "Avery look at me" he said aggressively. I looked at him. Those hazel eyes that made me fall in love in him in the first place now, made me want to pull them out. I don't care how long he cheated on me I could never forgive him for that...He broke my heart and made me depressed for as long I can remember. Leo was the one that changed that, now were engaged and having twins, I need to get over Thomas. "Avery?" he said. "What?" I said. He chuckled, "You day dreamed didn't you? Just like old days." He said and chuckled again. "Yea, what where you saying anyways?" I said, stupid Avery. "I just wanted to say I hope everything works out with you and Leo" He said. "And I hope you and my best friend work out, if you break her heart ill personally chop off your balls and feed it to the birds you..." I was about to say more but I remember I need to control myself. He gave me a shock look but soften up to his normal look. "Well I got to go, remember what I said" I said and walked to where Michayla  was waiting for me. "Ready to go?" She said and pointed to 'Try on bras with the door open and change into the boys changing room'. Lordy please help me. I sighed really loud and she pulled me to Macy's. We grabbed a bra; off course and a couple off tee shirts. I chose the last door on the left side while she chose the right one. I quickly took off my top and my tank. Getting closer to the corner I took off my bra and tried on the one I chose. "Avery are you done?" Michayla said. I was about to say something when we both heard guys talking to each other. I looked at Michayla and she had the biggest smile on her face. She pointed to the 360 mirror. I shook my hair and she gave me a death glare. I pointed my belly. Guys will find it weird that a pregnant girl is trying bras in the guys changing room, then again so is Michayla; she's not pregnant... I rolled my eyes and walked out of the changing room with Michayla right by me . All of the sudden the guys shut-up and looked at us. Eyes rapping us.. Classic guys. Then again its not like everyday you see two girls trying on bras in the guys changing room. "Umm do you girls realize this is the guy's changing room?" A guy with black hair and green eyes. Michayla was about to open her mouth but I spoke up before her. "Well thanks caption obvious" I said and unfolding the bucket list and showing him. "Oh" He said. His friend's burst in laughter. I laughed along and walked back to the changing room. Quickly unchanging and changing back my clothes. Michayla on the other hand, was trying on more clothes. I walked out and sat in a stool right by the guys. We talked about random stuff and about me. There goof listeners and didn't fall asleep. "I'll help you with another one" The guy with black hair, which I found his name was Issac. He pulled out his hand for me to grab, I hesitated but grabbed it. I pulled me close and gave me a hug. Why did he just hug me? Oh! 'Hug 3 guys' He let go. I turned to the 2 other guys. They smirked and I hugged Jack and Finn the brown haired twins, friends with Issac. Michayla finally came out. "Well it's been a pleasure to hug you guys and talk to you but we have to go... One more thing we have to finish this bucket list... Im text you guys later" I said and grabbed Michaylas hand. "Bye Avery and Avery's friend" The guys said. We walked out of the store and sat on the benches. "Why didn't I hug them?" Michayla whined. "Because you would do more than hug them" I said. "Now lets do the last one" I said trying to change the subject. She nodded and handed me a water balloon. I put it in my pants, trying to make it look realistic as possible. Good thing I bought a pair of pattern leggings and underwear. I walked towards Game Stop. Nerdy dudes how can you solve this problem. Mwhaha. I came to the enterance and broke the water ballon. Water dripped down my leggings into my boots but dripped on the floor. "My water just broke!" I said and scream afterward, Falling to the ground on my knees pretending to be in pain. 4 nerds came to my side. While I was clutching my stomach the nerds were blabbering on what to do. I got up and they looked shocked. "Guys its ok... It was a joke." I said and showed them the list. The started laughing in a nerdy tone. I waved good-bye and walked to Michayla. She handed me my new clothes and I changed in the girls bathroom. "Thanks for taking me out." I said. She nodded and we were at my house. I hugged her good bye and walked upstairs first. "Don't move further" Leo said. "I missed you to" I said sarcastic. He kissed me and leaded me to the twins room. He opened the door to a furnished bed room. It was beautiful. Dark oak cribs along the mint/ pale green walls. Up above it said Carson and Adalynn names painted with cream lettering. On the other walls it had rocking chairs, changing table, a basinet, two car seats, and a stroller. I turned to Leo and jumped in his arms. "Thank you" I said in between kisses. "Your welcome Ave, just trying to help out" He said and put me down. I grabbed the blankets I bought and put them in their cribs. I put away all the other things. 3 months until there here.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Over 300 readers!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this... Thank you guys for reading this story... A couple chapters I made personal with names. I just wanted to say thank you. I promise to write more... I will finish this book, not stop writing... This shall be completed! Thanks again

Keep calm and read on