Chapter 18

Nellie POV:

This doesn't feel right at all. Instead of a california king bed im laying in queen bed. No more master bedrooms and rooms. Life is simple. God I really miss Avery and Leo. I looked at my phone. Missed phone calls and text messages from Blake and Avery. I checked Averys first.

Avery: the house is so quiet now.. Blake and I talked over stuff. Both of you are happy now which is good, right? Any who if you need my help packing all your stuff call me.

Wow Blake acctually thinks this is good. Now we would both be happy. I smiled and changed to dark jeans, a floral tank, and uggs. I walked in the bathroom putting my hair in a tight bun but no make-up. "Bye Charlie" I said to my room mate. He nodded and I was out of the door. Drving to god nows where. I needed my time, think over everything. I texted Avery back   

Nellie: Im going to out but im picking the rest of my stuff later.

Avery: Ok what time do you want me over to help?

Nellie: I dont need your help I only have a few things left.

Avery: Gottcha i'll call you later, cya.

I put my phone down and drove up the Willsons drive way. Getting out and knocking on the door. A minute later sleepy Blake awnserd the door. "What are you doing here?" He said kinda irrated. "Get the rest of my stuff." I said and walking in. He stood there dumb founded. I rolled my eyes and jogged to his room. I grabbed a bag from his desk and put the rest of my stuff. Once I was done and walked down stairs. I was about to open the door when Blake threw a pillow at me. "Thanks" I said and threw it back. He laughed "you know im sorry for not being there for you" he said.. "Nothing I can do now... well cya" I said opening the door. Will he ask me back or let me go. "Cya around Nell" he said. I smiled at him and close the door. Single lane here I come. Fly away relationship butterfly. I put my stuff in my car and drove off. Bye house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Full chapter of Nellie's and Blake's POV huh... I like it but ehh prefer Avery's and Leo's.. Tell me who do you prefer??? Vote and comment please... Oh and THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep calm and read on