Chapter 41

Avery POV:
Couldn't believe today is the day I'm going to see Carson and Adalynn. "Ready to go?" Leo asked me. I nodded as we left our house. "Blake and your friends are already there." Leo told me as he put the car seats in. In a couple of hours I'm having a C-section. The twins are 2 weeks late so this was the last option.

We arrived the hospital to see Michayla, Nellie, Blake, Kayla, Jackson, and Mackenzie there. Who invited the slut, I mean Mackenzie. I rolled my eyes as I walked in. Blake and Jackson brought the baby stuff to our room. The nurses put IV'S me and she was about to put epidural in when I felt liquid coming down my legs. The nurses gave each other a confused look. They check me. "Looks like your fully dilated." One of the nurses told me. "What!?" Leo and I said at the time. Thank you twins! I wasn't looking forward a needle going into my spin or get cut open. "I'm getting the doctor, your ready to push." One of the nurses said. "Saved by the bell!" I exclaimed. Leo looked at me and smiled, which everybody else in the room smiled also. Our doctor came in and once again I was checked. "Look like you're ready to push." She said. After Nellie, Michayla, and Mackenzie left it was just me and my family, plus the nurses and doctor. "On a count of 3 your going to push until 10." One of the nurses said. I nodded and looked at Leo. To tell you the truth I'm so scared! What if they have birth defects? What if they are under weight? Will it hurt? Of course it's going to hurt! It's not like everyday you're going to push out a baby from your vag. "Ready?" The doctor ask me. I nodded. You're bringing new life to this world, remember that.

"Come on! One more huge push and Adalynn will be out." My sweet husband told me. Right now, I want to rig his throat. He has no idea how much I'm in pain. Oh it's no biggie, just my vag stretching... No biggie. I pushed the hardest I could, then stopped. "Ave look." Jackson said and pointed to the doctor. There, Adalynn crying her head off in her hands. She was a tiny thing. The nurses took her away after Leo cut her umbilical cord. "Avery you got to push more." The doctor told me. I pushed for 5 more minutes when Carson came out. Like Adalynn he was crying his head off. This time, Blake got to cut his cord. I could see his eyes go watery. Man he's such a happy uncle. "Both are healthy ma'am." The nurse told me. "Thank you." I said. I looked at the birth certificate.

Avery May Willson born at 5:01 AM May 13, 2013 weighing 4lbs 01 ounce.

Carson Dwayne Willson born at 5:06 AM May 13, 2012 weighing 4lbs 04 ounce

"I love you both." I said to them. They were both in my arms sleeping. "And me." Leo said and kissed me. "And you too." I said. "How about us?" Blake said. I looked up to see all my friends and family surrounding my bed. "And you guys too." I laughed and we all cooed the twins. I can officially said I love my life. I have everything I need; I have a loving husband, children, and loving friends and family. What more could I ask for?

                   The End

_______________________________________________________________________________
Final Chapter.... Sorry I'm not in love w/ the book anymore... But I'm writing a epilogue.