Chapter 21

Avery POV:

What does he mean us. I know he's my husband to-be but what does he mean! Does he want to take a brake until the twins are born? Does he want to get married in 2 years? I dont know! I think im over reaccting. He started to chuckled. I looked over "baby not that way" He said and kissed my cheek. "Then what do you mean?" I said softly. "I mean, I want to get married before the twins are born." He said/ "Why boo?' I said/ "Well I think the kids should know that we were married when they come to the earth" He said. He has a good point. I mean, some day our kids are going to get married have kids. They sould think its better to get married then have kids, my opion. I looked at him. "Lets get married then." I said. He put on the biggest smile I ever seen. "Then I will buy a dress" I said. "When then?" he asked. "Well I think we should have a tiny wedding then a huge reciption." I said. We both said we would want a tiny wedding a long time ago. "Good idea" He said. "It's settled" I said. "Im going to call some of my friends to help me dress shopping" I said and walk to our room. I grabbed my iPhone 5 and called Mackenzie. We haven't had the best terms since I caught her. But were bestfriends... "Hello?" she said. "Hi Mackenzie its me Avery" I said softly. Please dont hang up! "Well its about time you've called me." She said. We bothed laughed. "Sorry about that. Theres some really important events you've missed." I said. I told her about Leo, our wedding, the pregnacy, living here, and the Willson brothers. "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNAT!" She screamed in the phone. I think im now deaf. "Mother of god! You made me deaf!" I said softly. "Its not like everyday you find out your friend is in this kind of postion" She said... Good point. "Sorry, can you help me or not?" I said. "OH COURSE I WOULD! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!" She screamed. I think im offically deaf. I also think her boyfriend could hear that. That wanted to make me puke. "Thanks i'll pick you up tommorrow." I said before she could talk and hung up. A huge sigh was out. I really hope I don't see 'him' again. I called my two other friends, Kayla and Michayla. They of course agreed to come. I walked to the babie room. Seeing Leo start to paint the walls with a pale green close to mint color.  I wrapped my arms around him which startled him. I nibbled on his ear which brought chills down his back. I backed a foot back. He turned around and looked at me "You tease" He said. I winked at him and walked down stairs... McDonalds doesn't sound bad. I grabbed the my car keya. "Im going to get McDonalds" I yelled. "Get me 2 McDoubles, large fry, and a large chocolate shake" yelled Blake. " Get me everything that Blake ordered" Yelled Leo. Typical boys... eat what ever. I rolled my eyes and headed out. I looked down to see what im wearing. Navy blue oversized tee, black leggings, a white beanie, and brown uggs. Hope people dont mind seeing my belly. I started my car and drove to McDonalds. Deabting whether to go in or drive through. Oh hell with it im going inside. I don't what people say. IM PREGNAT. I walked in, immadently eyes were on me. Haven't they ever seen a pregnat girl before, guess not. "Hello welcome to McDonalds, can I take your order" A guy said that looked like my age. Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Hey! I know this guy! I saw him at the movies when Leo propose. "I would like 4 McDoubles, 3 choclate shakes, 2 McChickens, 6 cookies, and 3 large fries please" I said. His eyes widen. I heard snerkering behind me. I looked, 2 blonde baribies with there ken boyfriends. "Haven't you ever seen a pregnat girl with twins ordering for her husband(I didn't want to say boyfriend), her brother in-law, and themselve" I said harshly. That shut up them. "That will come to 24.99 ma'am" He said. I gave him the money "Didn't I see you at the movies?" I said. "Oh yea! Your there girl.... Umm Avery?" He said. "Can you please hurry up, we want to eat now" One of the blonde said. "Yes ma'am im------" i stopped him and turned to the girl "Don't worry honey, I think you can wait a second since your only going to get a salad and a small drink, besides, your going to burn off the calories later" I said and looked at the dudes, I winked at them at the last part. They both started to burst in laughter. I turned around "Thanks Avery" he said. "No problem umm-----" I said. "Oh right, im Aarom. I smiled and he handed my food. I turned on my heel and walked outside. Drove home to eat my food. We all ate like we were starving african people. After I took a hour shower. Letting the hot water blast on my sore skin. Good the I have conut butter. With out that ill have so many streches. I put on soffes and a sport bra and fell asleep in Leo's bed. With him happily sleeping with me.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Enjoying the book? Vote and comment then!!! ;D ;D ;D

Keep calm and read on