Chapter 36

Avery POV: 

I layed on the couch while the boys were putting up decoration for the baby shower. Just because were having creepy surpriwes doesnt mean were going to cancel the party. "Do you like it?" Blake asked me. "Everything looks peachy. " I said confidently. The food, decorations, games, and cup cakes look splendid. After they finished I got up and headed to my room. I changed into a mint green dress that was long in the back and short in the front. "God I look so big" I said to myself. "You don't." A voice said, which scared me half to death. I turned to see Leo. Today is his bachelor party. "Well don't you look nice in those jeans. " I said and smirk in the mirror. "Thanks for noticing." He was wearing jeans that firted him perfectly, a nice bottom up shirt, and Vans. He has alot of Vans. I smiled at him and went into the closet. I needed accessories but, didn't know what. "Wear this. " Leo said. He handed me the necklaces he bought me along time ago. "Thanks." I said. "People are here!" Blake yelled. I dashed downstairs to greet people. My brother was first to come in. "Jackson you look great. " I said while hugging him. I haven't seen him in a while. "Your glowwing." He said and rubbed my belly. "I cant wait to see them." He sais to my stomach. I nodded. "Thanks, 2 more month! " I said happily. He walked over to the gift table, putting a hugr box on it. Leo came over and kissed me saying he was leaving. "Have fun." I said waving him off. His friends were by the door waiting for him.

*3 houre later* 

"Bye Ave." My last guest said to me. I waved and shut the door. Im left with pressents and fiod people didn't eat. I put all the food in our huge fridge. Waking over to the table I opened all the presents. I got many cute outfits for the twins, alot of diapers, and accessories. I was left with the huge gift my brother got me. I opened it and gssp. Inside was a wooden box. Opening the box to see multiple pictures of my parents when they were my age. My broyher had my dad's bright blue eyes while I got my mom boring Hazel eyes. Oh how much I loved the old days. When they were here for us. Now we have memories of them to hold onto.