Chapter 12

Avery POV:

Its been two days in the hospital waiting for Leo to wake up. The doctors said the meds they gave him will make him sleep for a long time. But now im getting impatient. I've been doing the same thing everyday. Watching him sleep, eat food, use the bathroom, watch him more, and watch tv. The hospital is making my depressing come back. I'm laying in the chair with my back aganst the arm and my legs on the other arm. Its very uncomfortable but its better going the 'regular' way. I started to doze of when I felt something grabbed my hand. I turned to see Leo eyes awake. He was grabbing my hand. Tears started to form and I let them fall. Two fricken days in the hospital see him wake up breaks my heart. Stupid drunk driver. Stupid teen boy that was texting. Thanks to them my husband to-be had 3 ribs broken, internal bleeding in his head and lungs, 1 broken leg, broken wrist, and a broken family. Things were terrible. Blake got on my nerves, I got on his, Nellie and Blake have been fighting too much, and I bitched out Nellie.. "Your finally awake" i said with my noise stuffed from crying way to much. He nodded and rubbed my hand. "I'll get the doctor" i said standing up and rubbing my back. I walked out to see the nurses station. "Leo just woke up" i said. The doctor and 2 other nurses ran into his room. I waited outside his door. I didnt want to be there at this momment, so I took this time to call Blake. "Hello?" Blake said. He sounded really concerd. "Blake.... he finally woke up" I said. Hot tears came down my cheek.  "I'll be there in 5" he said. Then he hung up. Just then doctors came out. "He's doing good. Im very surprised. Normally people with this many injuries wouldn't wake up in weeks.. He got lucky" The doctor said. I wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks you doctor" I said and releasing. "No problem, its my job" The doctor said and walking to the next patients room. I walked in the find the breathing tube out of his mouth and the nurses putting new bandages on his. This one nurse with blonde  hair was being a little too friendly with him. Rubbing his leg. I put my hand on her shoulder which startled her. She quickly got up and walked out of the room. Bitch. I sat in my chair and kissed Leo. I miss his lips. He wrapped his only good arm around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "I love you Avery" he said. I can tell he was waiting to tell me that. Plus his throat was dry too. "And I love you Leo" i said. Kissing him again.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading! Keep calm and read on! Please vote and comment.