Chapter 38

Avery POV:

I kissed Leo for the last time and left the bed. It's tradition the groom and bride don't see each other on the day there getting married. Which today is the day were actually getting married. I can't believe I'm going to marry that nerd. As I grab my dress from Blake's closet.I tiptoed to the front door. My bride maids are meeting me at a hotel; 5 minutes away from the wedding and 15 minutes away from our reception. I got to my car and got in. I stepped on the gas, headed to the hotel. My phone started to vibrate in the passenger seat. "I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said to Mackenzie. "Ok, I can't wait!" She said squealing. I laughed and hung up. God these girls are more excited than I am. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to marry that nerd but I'm not the kind of girl who likes to be center of attention, nor is Leo. But, we'll survive this exciting night. I pulled up in to see all my braids maid waiting outside. "Let's get ready!" I said cheer fully as they led me to our room. Make-up, nails, and hair stations were placed all around our huge room. My dress was laying on the plane white bed sheets on the bed. This is going to be a long 3 hours. The girls went to the hair station or make-up. I on the other hand walked to the bathroom.

I wanted a nice hot shower to think. The hot water splashed my back. Realizing that I'm not going to have my dad walk me down the isle, my parents aren't going to see the twins, there not going to hold them, or there not going to comfort me when I'm having trouble taking care of them while Leo goes to work. This... This is why I wished I had my parents, especially my dad. Me and my dad weren't close due to the fact his job made him go out of the state or country a lot. My mom and I were close. She couldn't work anymore because she became paralyzed from her accident. Then, my dad wanted to take her to his work. Which required a plane to take them there. I waited at home, waiting for them to call me... The never did. My aunt came over and told me the news. There plane crashed and they didn't make it. I remember how depressed I was. Then I heard ponding on the door. "Avery come on!" Michayla said through the door. I got out and wrapped a robe around my body. "Finally! You were in there for a half an hour." Mackenzie grumble. "Sorry guys, just needed to think." I said. They pushed me into the hair styles chair. This is going to be long.

"Am I done?" I whined. I've been to each station, which I think I should be done. "You have to put on the these." Mackenzie said and smirked. She handed me my lacey undergarments. I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom again. I changed into my undergarments and my dress. "Wow." The girls at the stations said. I mumble 'thank you'. I walked towards the mirror, I can see why they said wow. My dress fit perfectly. My hair was half up and the rest were beautifully curled with some diamond pins in. My make up was beautiful too. Brown smoky eye, light pink blush, and light pink lip stick. My nails were lavender color to go with the braids maid dresses. My shoes were lavender color as well, with a heel and bow tie at the end. "Don't cry." Michayla said and wiped the tear that was on my cheek. " I'm sorry it's just I look hot!" I said. Everybody whooed and we laughed. My braid maids had there lavender dresses on, sparkly heels, lavender nails, and fish tail braids in. Michayla, my maid of honor had diamond pins in to show that she was the maid of honor. All my girls looked beautiful. "You ready?" Nellie asked. I nodded and she handed me my orchids and hydrangeas bouquet. They just had Orchids.  We got into the Limo, and half a honor to spare.

Leo POV:

Blake and my 3 other friends were relaxing in our room. We all had black tuxedo with a white bottom dress shirt, black vest, and a black tie. "Blake come here!" Blake called from the back of the room. I got up to see him. I stand there as he put on my orchid and hydrangea flower on my tuxedo. "You nervous?" He asked me. "Yes, very." I said softly. He gave me a hug. "Don't worry, Avery loves you and we can all see it. You love Avery too. You'll be fine." He said and put one of his hands on my shoulder. "Thanks, this is why your my best man." I chuckled and we headed to our limo. Avery here we come.

Avery POV:

We sat outside of the church. My grandpa is going to walk me down the isle today, but I still wished my dad could. "Here goes nothing." I said and left the limo. My girls were already out. "Your parents would be so proud." My grandpa said and kissed my forehead. "I know they would." I said softly. He put my vial on my face and wrapped one of his hand around mine. I squeezed his arm as my braids maids and Leo's groomsmen walked down. Now it was mine turn to go.

__________________________________________________________________________________

No A/N today.....

Keep calm and read on