Chapter 3

Leo POV:

W-O-W Avery look beatiful. Those beatiful green eyes with spects of brown, the dirty  blonde wavy hair that goes down to the boobs, and her 5'9 body with curves makes me want to melt into her arms. But I know for a fact the Blake is going to hump and dump her. He always do this to me. The last girl I liked only lasted a day.. Blake used her and she never looked at me or him again, figures; why like the Willson nerd.. go for the player eh. When she ran out to her car I wished I could go with, or lay with her on the feilds... yes I know kinda stalkerish but no, that used to be my spot before we moved four hours away. Plus she would always write about going to a feild and calm down on facebook. "Leo I think im in love with Avery" he smirked at his comment and I roled my eyes and fixed my beanie. "Which my love you mean your next bang?" "Correct my little brother" He came over and sat by me on the couch. Which was my cue to leave. I got up and about to open the door when some opend it.. It was Avery... and she was crying. So I wrapped my arms around her and she cryed into my chest.

Avery POV:

I cryed into Leos chest for about 5 mintues until I got a hold of myself. I looked up at him and he wiped one of my tears away from my eyes. I mubbled 'thank you' and kissed his cheek and walked up stairs to find my suit casses already packed for me.. great,,, thanks Jackson. I took a pair of grey soffees, purple baggy tee, and my under garments and walk into my bathroom and took a nice hot shower. After my shower i wrapped my towel, then heard I knock on my door. "Damm Avery you look nice in a towel" then he pinned me aganist my wall and with one hand around my waist, the other was on my cheek bone. "you know Avery once you stay at my place you can always stay in my room" he winked at kissed my temple. I got a shiver down and pushed him off. "ok... can you leave now" i said ponting at the door. He let me go and smirked again, then left. I locked my door and changed. Its Time by Imagine Dragons started playing on my phone and I answerd it. "hello?" "OMG Avery thanks to you Thomas isnt talking to me any more! Thanks for barging in!" I rolled my eyes "thanks for going out with my ex... some friend you are." before she could say anything i hung up. She called 4 times after and left 10 text messages.. which I never got.. Im still mad at her.

I walked down stairs to see the guys waiting for me. Blake eyes looked up and down at me. Justin never looked up from his phone. Jackson was cooking dinner so he couldnt hear or see me. Leo gave me a tiny smile and I looked at his tee. Great, black mascara on his white tee. Before I could say anything Leo came over to me and grabbed my hand."I know what your already going to say and its fine.. I dont mind having mascara shit on me" I blushed "thanks" He nodded and let go of my hands. I walked over towards the table. We ate in silence. Then it was time for me to go. I went upstairs and looked around my room. Im going to miss you for a summer. I picked up my suit cases and walked down stairs. "Justin your going with Avery while me and Leo are sharing the jeep" said Blake. Thank god I didnt got him. "im ready! lets get going" i said walkinh towards Jackson. "good bye big brother, im going to miss you" I said hugging him. "and good bye my little sister, youll be fine" he said leaning on my shoulder. After our 2 minute hug i got into my car and waited for Justin.