Chapter 20

Avery POV:

I rolled to my right side to see Blake sleeping. Then I rolled to right to see Leo sleeping. Last night we all layed in Leo's bed to talk about the twins. Guess we all fell asleep. I sat up and crawled out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and used the bathroom. When your pregmat you pee alot. I put on a sweat shirt I found on the floor and quietly walked out of the room. We decided that the twins room is going to be Blake's room. Blake is going to take my room. Now Justins room.... We decided its going to be a 'get away' room and a guest room. Today were going to do all of that. We'll im not. Good thing Leo and Blake has nothing to do today. I walked downstairs and made a smoothie. You can't drink coffee when your pergnat so that sucks. I felt warm bare skin wrapped around me. Leo. I turned around and kissed his forehead. "Good morning sunshine face" I said. He smiled and took my smoothie. "Hey give that back!" I yelled. He didn't listen and ran out side. I ran out and found him drinking the rest of my smoothie. I heard laughing from someone else. I turned to see Jake and his brother laughing at us. I gave them the finger. "Jake I didn't know you got her prego" Said on of Jake's brother. I rolled my eyes. "Shit! Im not keeping that thing" Jake said. You shall not say my twins are things. I walked up the him and kneed him. He fell to the ground and curring. "Oh and MY twins aren't yours plus if they were even yours I wouldn't tell you" I said. Leo wrapped his arms around my tummy. "There mine" He said proudly. "Way to go" Jakes brothers said. I laughed and gave them hugs. My tummy was pressed aganist there abs. I turned to Jake, who was getting up. "Sorry about that, but you did deserve that" I said. "Yea I kinda knew that, sorry for hurting your feelings kiddos" He said and ponting at my tummy. "Hey do you guys want to help us today move furniture for my twims bedtoom?" I said. "Well...." Jake said. I rolled my eyes. "I'll make food" I said. "Deal!" All of them said at once. Boys with there food. "I'll yell when I need you guys" I said and walking inside. Leo stayed and talke to them. I went inside to see Blake on the couch drinking coffee. "Morin" He said. "Good morning sunshine face" I said. He gave my the why-would-you-say-that head shake. I laughed and walked in the kitchen to cook. I turned on the radio and Love somebody by Maroom 5 started to play. Blake and I started to sing to the words. While singing I started to cook eggs,baccon,pancakes, and potatoes. Yes alot of food, thats what you get when you live with boys and im prego. After half and hour of cooking and random songs on the radio I was finished. "Boys get your asses in hee" I yelled out the window. Jake, his brothers, Leo, and Blake ran to the dinning room. We all ate in silent. I stood up "Well you guys are cleaning the breakfast mess and moving furniture" I said and pushing in my chair. "No way! Your helping" Jake said. "No! I cooked" I said. "Boo!" The brothers said. One of them threw a peice of toast at me. So i threw back a half eaten pancake at Jake. "Hey! I didnt throw it" He said. I ran out the room and started to clean the dishes. They helped me off course. "Good luck" I said and they walked up stairs to redo the rooms.

Leo POV:

"Ok guys lets start clearing out stuffe from Blakes room" I said. They nodded, After three hours of blood, sweat, and yelling we finished that babies room and Blakes new room. Nothing really changed from Blakes new room. Same furniture but new room. Blakes old room A.K.A the babies room is empty. Huge room, huge walk-in closet, and a huge bathroom for my kiiddos. "Wow it lookes so differemt" Avery said while handing me and the rest of the guys sandwhiches and waters. We all nodded. Jake and his brothers all got up "Well ita been a pleasure of redoing the rooms but were headoing out" Jake said. "Thanks for helping" Avery said and gave them hugs. They walked out. "Im heading out too" Blake said "Thanks for helping too" Avery said. He left. Avert layed by me. "What are you thinking?" She said to me. "Just us" I siad.

_____________________________________________________________________________

WOW! Chapter 20!!! Vote and comment please

Kepp calm and read on