Chapter 17

• Dedicated to My sister... Thanks for the cover

Blake POV:
"Nellie?" I said. God where is she? Then I heard a engine start. I looked outside the window to find her Range rover drive off. What the f*ck?!? I called her phone. No anser. I texted her. No reply. After 10 text messanges and 20 voice mails I gave up. I walked upstairs to find the drawers opened, the bathroom cleared of her stuff, and our closet half empty. Yes I have alot of clothes, but so did...her.  I layed on our, wait no.. my bed and cryed. Pussy! I really liked her being around. I mean I didn't love only because we dated for 4 months. I heard someone knock on my door. "Go away!" I said gritting my teeth together. That didn't bother the knocking since they walked in. "I'm so sorry Blake" Avery said, "Go away." I said, She ignored me and layed in my bed with me. We talked about the 'issue' and it turns out we weren't lovey dovey for each other. Figure, I always went out.. But never cheated. She just wasnt happy and I wasn't anymore. I just hope things will move on. She gets a better man. I well, hope to find a girl. For now I dont mind being single. We both driffted alseep.

Avery POV:

I woke up in Blakes bed. I quickly pulled down the sheets. Fully clothed. Thank god. I turned over to see him. Aww he looks like Leo when he's sleeping. Shit! Leo! I dashed to my room. Putting on grey sweat pants, a plain tee from Hollister, and slip ons. I put on cover up and put my hair and a messy bun. "BYE BLAKE I'LL BE AT THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled and jogged to my car. I drove off and got there in 5 minutes. I look at the clock 10:30. Damm im screwed. I left the elevator and walked to his room. "He babysorryimlateifellasleepandforgotaboutthetime" i said all at once. He chuckled "Ok I didn't understand you at all but I get it. You over slept" He said. I nodded amd laughed at myself. I layed close to him. I looked at him "There's something you should know" I said, "Shoot" he said and wrapped his arm around my waist. I explained him Nellie and Blake's problem. "Well she deserves someone that will love her, Blake needs to find a girl thats like a girl of him" he said. We both started laughting. He is 100% true. "Im glad our relationsip isn't like that" i said. He nodded and rubbed my tummy. 1 month prego! 8 more months until I see our kiddo. I kiised him. Which lede to a hot make-out time. I love life. Which reminds me... hows Nellie?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Over 100 readers!!! Thank you guys! I dont care if I dont get votes.. But they will be AWSOME if I got some :) Thank  you again

Keep calm and read om