Chapter 3 // Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?

Chapter III. Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?

//MOMOKO’S POV

“What do you two idiots want from us?” she asked.

Clearly pissed off

The whole cafeteria turned into silent mode. Who knew that they only started school today and they’re already popular at school. Ugh, the idiots. Well, it’s not like I’d want to be popular…

Being a powerpuff is already enough for me. I may not be well known in school but as ‘Blossom’ a.k.a the Leader of the power puffs, I got all the fame I need. The new Townsville people love us.

“We need to talk” Butch emphasized the word ‘Talk’ clearly and we all got Goosebumps, except for Kaoru that is.

“There is nothing to talk about” she bravely said.

“There is, and this is importantly IMPORTANT. So if I were you I’d do as I say. You’re alter ego is on the line.”  He threatened.

“You’re not the boss of me you JERK!” Kaoru screamed.

“Kaoru! We might as well go with them to make things more less complicated… look… there’s so many people out here” Miyako held her back and Kaoru sat back down.

Kaoru in all her anger faced the people silently watching us, “AND WHO EVER SAID FOR YOU ALL TO STOP EATING AND WATCH US!? GET BACK TO EATING AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT ‘FRIENDS’ SEASON 9!” 

Miyako giggled at this and I face-palmed. “Kaoru…’Friends’ is a comedy show… and uhm… we’re not doing comedy here” I softly said.

Kaoru released Miyako’s hold on her and strutted outside the cafeteria onto the school rooftop.

“Why is that woman always so feisty and hot headed?!?!” Butch complained as he scratched his head and followed Kaoru. And we all followed in silence.

 ---

“That’s stupid! Do you think we’ll believe that?”

This time, it was my time to complain.

“I’m telling the truth here! Brick is really clueless as to who you three are!”

“Then that’s stupid” I said