Dreams Come True (Hunter Hayes #2)

Dreams Come True ~ unedited

!+!+!+!

"You go on in fifteen!" Someone shouts through your door. You nod to yourself and take a huge breath, the last year of events replaying quickly through your thoughts. You went from a college student to an overnight sensation and now you're touring the states with Hunter Hayes. It's still hard to realize that you aren't just you anymore. You're now a public figure.

You let out an anxious huff and try shaking the nerves out of your hands before stepping out of your dressing room. You slowly make your way down the dim hallway and head towards the echo of voices.

You cautiously enter the room where everyone's sitting. You glance at Hunter, bright smile and genuine laugh is already infectious. You slip into the seating area and take a quiet seat near the edge of the circle. As soon as you sit down, Hunter looks your way. He shakes his head and pats the couch cushion next to him. You release a sigh and a slight smile before moving closer to the grinning blonde.

You plop down next to him, only to be yanked up and onto Hunters' lap. You roll your eyes but make no effort to move. "Better." You hear him whisper. There's no reason to turn your head when you can tell he's already smirking. His grip is loose around your waist as he plays with your intertwined hands. You giggle and shake your head, laughing.

You see a band member raise an eyebrow. You blush and look away. Hunter sees a shot and buries his face into your neck, pressing a soft kiss to your jaw. You squeal and jump off him. He covers up a laugh and you huff at him. You fix your outfit and stand to get your mike, crossing the room. You are focused on the team that's attaching wires to your outfit.

You could never get used to this. Suddenly the crew is done and its time. You brush off nerves and any possible doubts. You take a step forward to feel Hunters grip on your wrist that you didn't notice before. You look back and he steps forward. He leans towards you.

"They'll fall in love with you. Like me. I love you." He rambles reassuringly. Your eyes widen and you smile before taking your place, right before you enter, you look back one last time. He offers a warm smile and a small nod, and then you're on.

~+~+~+~+

*3Hours Later*

You were resting backstage after your performance, listening to Hunter's songs echo throughout the arena accompanied by the screaming of teenage girls. He was about to start his last song when the band stopped. He starts rambling on and you cant make out the words but your curious so you stand and move over to where the stage begins to be visible. Your movement catches his eye and he waves you onstage.

You scan the area behind you. No one else around. You reluctantly come out onstage. You squint and use your hands to block the light, the crowd roars. You smile politely like they taught you. He motions to a stool and you sit. He then starts the band up and the melody rings through the stadium. The crowd awww's at the song. Wanted.

Then Hunter starts singing. To you. In front of a huge crowd. And it couldn't be more intimate. He grabs your hand and circles you, he tucks your hair behind your ears and does all the cute things he's supposed too. The best part comes at the end. The song fades and He turns to look at you with that dazzling smile. He closes the distance between the two of you and pulls you up. His arm is holding you tight against him as the two of you face the crowd.

He brings the mike up and looks at you. The nerves in your stomach are on fire. "Sweetheart? Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asks you. You blush fiercely and nod. The crowd swoons and so do you. Hunter says goodbye to the crowd and you bow, before you take his hand and lead him off stage. You quickly peck him before rushing to your dressing room. You text your best friend as you change out of your outfit and into a pair of warm jeans and your high school sweatshirt from a few years back.

He's leaning against your dressing room door waiting for you. The door swings open and he smiles a lopsided grin that makes your heart flutter before draping his arm over your shoulder and heading out the back.

The air is brisk and dark. You shiver into his side and yawn. He kisses your forehead as you settle into the car that just pulled up. Its already filled with Matt and Sam and everyone else. You slide in and Hunter takes the place next to you. You are super tired so you bring your knees up and rest your head on Hunter's chest. He wraps an arm around you and rests his head ontop of yours. You both drift to sleep. When you finally reach the hotel your phone beeps and so does his. You share a look and check the notification. It's a picture of you and Hunter sleeping and Matt posted it to twitter, It's trending already.

You smile and so does he deciding that you'll let management deal with it in the morning. Its the perfect end to the perfect night.

!+!+!+!

Has anyone read 'I Wrote This For You' because omg the writing in this book is amazing. I love it. I really do.

Song of the Chapter: "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes DUHHHHHH

Anyways. That's it

Love you all

Comment

Vote

Fan

Smile

Love

Be Hopeful.

Love you all