Lovely Surprises (Tom Felton)

Lovely Surprises ~ unedited

!+!+!+!

You leave your house keys hanging out of the front door as you walk in and drop your stuff. You let a small breath of air slip between your cold lips into your empty apartment. You kick the door shut and shrug your jacket off and onto the couch before making your way further into the home. You lose your shoes somewhere along your way into the kitchen. As you walk deeper into the house you catch smells of something delicious and the sound of Taylor Swift drifting from your kitchen.

When you turn the corner, you have to hold in a giggle. You take in the sight of your boyfriend Tom, cooking in your apron while singing along to Taylor Swift. He is so into what he's doing he hasn't noticed your presence. You just lean back and prop yourself against the door frame while watching the hilarious scene play out in front of you. The song changes and a small laugh passes into the air around you. He flicks his gaze up from his current task and rests it upon your smiling features. He sets something aside and smoothly makes his way over to you.

He takes your hand and leads you over to a beautiful dinner set up on your table. He pulls out a chair for you and acts like a proper gentleman all through dinner. He makes you smile and laugh and the food he had prepared was delicious. When both of you had eaten to your hearts content and retired from your plates, Tom stood up. He moved gracefully around the table to you. He shows a hint of a smile before bending down and offering you his hand. "Shall we dance?"

You blush a little, and slowly stand to take his hand. He pulls you close and you sway around the kitchen. The dim lights and soft music left on cast the perfect ambiance. He spins you around and snaps you back into his chest, which leaves you smiling to no end. You stay in his embrace for what seem like forever just slowly rocking around the kitchen do an infinite playlist. It was sweet, him kissing you occasionally and humming in your ear. It was endless. It was beautiful. The perfect balance of imperfection and simplicity in an overcomplicated world. It was the beginning of a ever-lasting love.

!+!+!+!

SOTC: ALL TO WELL BY TAYLOR SWIFT

QOTC: "Dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light."

Awesome person: @ositapertty and @ILoveLouis1D1056 who kept buggin me about this.

I'm glad though because I probably wouldn't have gotten around to it if you two hadn't so.

Notes: Late I know! I'm so sorry. Short I know! I'm sorry, But I have good news. I was busy with a new book.
Anyways as always love you all!

Comment

Vote

Add

Read

Follow

Check out >>> My New Book.

Goodnight my lovelies!

~Shay