He Hears You Sing (Cody Simpson)

Cody Hears You Sing ~ unedited

 !+!+!+!

Your sitting on Ali's bed waiting for her to get back from the store. You picked up the guitar resting next to her comforter. After pulling your hair into a loose pony tail you strum the first few chords of Austin Mahone's "Say Your Just A Friend".

"Hey hey baby, You've been on my mind I knew you for a long time, but I've been thinking baby that you should know. Hey hey baby, Can we compromise, I really want you to be mine. I've got a million places that we could go." You sing lightly as your voice carries through an almost empty house.

"I wanna be your everything, I want to be the one you need. So tell me where ya been all my life, gonna make you mine tonight." You hear someone clear their throat so you look up. Cody's leaning against the doorframe staring at me, "You have the voice of an angel." He says. You laugh, "Look whose talking," rolling your eyes. He joins you on Ali's bed and removes the guitar from your hands. He plays a few notes before jumping back into the song where you left off.

He's looking right into your eyes when he begins to sing, "Hey baby you, You got what I need," You start to sing along with him,

"But you say you're just a friend, Yeah you say you're just a friend..." You both drift into a silence, gazing deeply into each others eyes. He leans in and cups your face.

"EWWWWW GUYS IF YOUR GONNA HAVE A MOMENT, DON"T DO IT ON MY BED!!!!" Ali shouts, Making Cody jump and land on his but on the floor. You blush and giggle at the sight of Cody all flustered, He gets up and points to the door.

"I'm, I should go." He says running a hand through his hair. You hear him run down the stairs, then run back up. He pauses in the doorway. "I forgot something." You look puzzled and so does Ali, He grabs your hand. Pulling you off the bed and out the door screaming "GOT IT!!!!!"

You giggle and scream being pulled down the stairs by the blonde. "RAINCHECK ALI-CAT?!" Before Cody silences you with a peck on the lips, Your still in shock when he throws you over his shoulder and carries you out to the beach to watch the sunset, comfortably in his arms.

!+!+!+!