Beside You (Calum 5SOS)

Beside You ~ unedited

!+!+!+!

"Aren't you bored yet?" You laugh surprised that Calum has tolerated your shopping this long. He throws a lazy arm over your shoulder. "I'm your best friend, it's my job." He smiles. You heart clenches as he calls you his best friend. In reality you're hopelessly in love with him and Ashton, Luke and Michael all know it.

The two of you wander around a little longer before actually taking in your surroundings. "Where are we?" You ask him genuinely lost. "Plates section. Of..." He looks around, "Macys?" He shrugs. You chose to not care about plates and more what goes on them as you drag Calum off to the food court.

You're both too lazy to buy individual ice cream cones so you buy one to share. Calum pays the girl at the register, and then strides back to you with the change and the cone. He takes the first bite, before handing it to you and continuing your stroll. You try to follow suit by biting the ice cream but it's too cold and you got some on your nose. You scrunch up your face due to the unpleasant freezing in your head, and Calum laughs.

"You have ice cream on your nose." You let out an exasperated sigh before crossing your eyes, trying to see the treat on your face, when you fail you pout slightly. A burst of laughter explodes from his throat. "I'll get it." He says and before you get the chance to react, Calum kisses the ice cream off of your nose. Your eyes go wide, shocked at what he just did. "Did you just?" Calum smirked and licked the ice cream cone. "It was ice cream. We can't waste it." You look at him funny but don't question the adorable boys actions.

After your ice cream fiasco and a bit more dawdling, you decide to head home. Calum being the cutie he is opens the door for you, you smile at his kindness and get in the car. He gets in the driver side and searches for his keys. You rest your head against the cool glass window as you pull out of the lot and start home. You lost in the view passing by your window when Calum's hand tries to subtly slip into yours. You hide the smile from your face and sit back in the seat. You're watching the beautiful boy drive when he starts to sing.

It's quiet and soft and sounds like it was sent from the heavens. You can't help but stare. His features are soft and his voice is vulnerable. You squeeze his hand to let him know you heard and he quiets immediately. "Cal..." You say when he stops. He shoots you a shy apologetic smile before squeezing your hand back. He pulls into your drive like a pro. You two sit in silence for a moment too long before Calum gets out abruptly.

You beat Calum to the door and headed inside, looking back at him breifly as he leaned against the house, lost in thought. You make your way back to your bedroom and begin to change into some warmer clothes. You had a pair of fitting yoga pants on and your back to the door as you pulled on your favorite sweater. Calum slowly walks up behind you, he quietly wraps his arms around you. He rests his head on your shoulder, hugging you tightly.

"I'm sorry.." He mumbles into your neck. You turn around in his arms. "For what Cal? You didn't do anything." He looks down slightly, hiding the emotion in his eyes. "For this." He mutters before pulling you impossibly tighter and pressing a light genuine uncontrolablly sweet kiss to your lips. It was something you didn't expect from Calum. It was something you had no clue you wanted but now that you had it, it wasn't you don't think you could live without.

You pull away and rest your head in the crook of Calum's neck, tracing his collarbones with your hand. "Calum. Never apolagize for that." He sighs and kisses your head. You look up at Calum and run one hand through his hair and hold the other to the back of his neck. You kiss lightly again, everything being fluffy and intoxicating. He takes your hand and pulls you onto your bed. He lays down under a blanket before pulling you into him and holding you close. You kiss him one final time before you fall asleep. "I love you, Cal." He smiles into your hair and laughs. "You have no idea, how much I love you." Drifting off to sleep with that on your mind, there's no other way you'd want it.

!+!+!+!

SOTC: Beside you by 5sos bc why not

I'm a horrible person. Like I don't update and like half the time its shit but I hope that all of you who actually do read my stuff, that you know that you literally mean the world to me. Like about two days ago I broke 100k and like I was in shock and didn't believe I would ever ever get this far. Also I made a promise with my best friend that if i ever broke 100k she would make me do a cover and put it on youtube so I've been slightly freaking out over that so um. But like so I have one quarter left and its basically all graduation prep so i should be updatiing a whole lot more frequently. <<< Did that make sense? okay um off topic.

Lets see recent obsessions

Hannibal

Bates Motel

Sherlock

The New Politics

5SOS

Fitz and The Tantrums

Oh just thought I should mention that Lauren Conrad is like legitimately my role model right now because I read both her books and she is such a purely good person and she has such a good heart. I absolutely love her.

But yeah other than that. I think thats about it, the next updates will probably be the other 5SOS guys, luke, ashton, and michael. so thank you so much for reading. Love you all,

Comment

Read

Vote

Laugh

And I'm just putting this out there but if any of you have a good day or a bad day and really have no one to talk about it too, just message me or kik me and I'll listen and respond like I've known you my whole life. so thats a little bit of help.

Love you all.