Austin Mahone Kisses You

Austin Kisses You ~ edited

!+!+!+!

You walk out of class laughing with Austin, as usual. You grab Austin's hand and pull him around the corner of the school building. You draw in a deep breath, thinking about how to start your sentence.

"We're friends right?" You ask. Austin nods.

"Then I need a favor." You say. He seems relieved.

"Of course, whatever you need."

You breathe out, nervously and begin to explain. "You can not be fazed by the next two words that come out of my mouth ok?" You start slowly, trying to secure any buffer from rejection.

He smiles in understanding.

You look him straight in the eye and whisper. "Kiss me."

The grin that's already present seems to get bigger. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that."

He dipped his head in to match your height, but checked your eyes to make sure this is what you wanted. You give him a reassuring nod and he slowly presses his lips against yours. You reach up and put your arms around his neck. He smiles in to the kiss.

He gets carried away and pushes you about against the wall. You stop the kiss and look away. He takes this as a sign to kiss your neck. "Austin. Stop."

He immediately pulls away looking embarrassed. "Sorry." He looks at you and blushes. You smile and laugh.

"Don't be embarrassed. You're a guy, I expected that." You pick up your bag and head to your next class. Austin quickly falls instep next to you.

You look up at him and grab his hat off his head. After fixing it on your own, you stop in front of your next subject. He leans in and kisses you quickly, you let him.

You went to take the hat from your head when he stop you. "Wear it. I want everyone to know your mine." You smile and walk into class.

You spend the whole time writing "Austin's Girl" on your notebook.

!+!+!+!