Jealous (Daniel Sharman)

Jealous ~ unedited

!+!+!+!

You're sitting at your kitchen table flipping through a magazine with your cell pressed to your ear. You count the rings as you wait for your boyfriend to pick up. The timed dial tone buzzes in your ear as you shift your shoulder to keep the phone in place.

The familiar voice of your boyfriend floats from your phone. "Guess what?" You start, you're bursting with happiness and can't wait to tell him about getting the part. "I don't know what?" After all the years he's lived in America his accent is still noticeable. It's cute. "Your no fun.'' You tell him. "Sorry." He chuckles. "Now what's your news?" You take a deep breath.

"I got the part." You hold in your breath, waiting for his reaction "BABE! THATS GREAT! WHEN DO YOU START SHOOTING!?" You giggle through the receiver, "Calm down.... I have my first on screen chemistry test tomorrow. Come with me?" You say hopefully. "Of course! I'll come over and make you dinner and we can run over your script?" He asks but its more that he's telling you.

"Sounds great, be here in 20?" You say as you hear shuffling on the other end. "ON MY WAY!" He shouts but it seems distant. He must of set his phone down. You hear something crash on the other line before a long string of profanities reaches through your phone. "Where are my f*cking keys?" You hear him mumble on the other end. You reach up to cover your laughing. "BYE BABE!" You shout before hanging up.

You set your phone down on the countertop before skipping upstairs to get ready and find your script.

!+!

You rush downstairs as the doorbell rings. You fix your outfit and run a hand through your hair before opening the door. You greeted with the sight of Daniel leaning against the doorframe with a smirk on his face and groceries in his hands. You shake your head, filled with amusement and lead him to the kitchen. He reads over your script as he cooks and helps you with your lines. He makes you laugh so much you get nothing done.

By the end of the night though, you have half of the script memorized. He kisses you goodnight before heading out. You can't wait for tomorrow.

!+!

"OKAY PEOPLE LETS SHOOT THIS. AGAIN!" You cringe away from the directors shouting but shake it off. You and Keegan take your places and start the scene again. You glance off to the side to see Daniel, trying to look supportive. You know its not easy for him, seeing you kiss someone else. Acting or not.

Keegan starts the scene. "You wouldn't understand. It had to be done." He gestures. You have your back to him, you scoff at his words. "I can't even look at you." You spit. He touches your arm but you shrug him off. "Do you know what I went through?" He tried. Your character whipped around and forced a glare at him. "What you went through? What about what I went through? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! YOU PUT ME THROUGH HELL!" His eyes soften. "I'm sorry. I'll fix things, I promise." He comforts. "You can't fix things." You say softly, before pushing past him. He grips your arm and spins you around. He pulls you into him and kisses you.

"CUT! KEEGAN LOOK AT YOUR ARMS!" You both look down at your positions. Your hands are in fists against Keegans stomach while he holds your elbows. It just looks awkward. He lets you go. You brush off the scene and get ready to go again. You run through the scene again and it gets better, he's holding you against him this time and your kiss is believable but still just as awkward.

Daniel rolls his shoulders, trying to not let his anger peak through but its utterly obvious. You run through the scene at least another three times and Daniel finally gets fed up. After the director shrieks, Daniel pushes onto set and pushes Keegan away from you.

He glares back at Keegan, who rubs his neck awkwardly. Daniel quickly wraps an arm around your waist before puling you up towards him. He kisses you fiercely, its electric. Your arms naturally go around his neck, while he keeps you on your tiptoes, holding you still. His hand runs through your hair and holds your neck to the kiss. By the time you break, you're out of breath and embarrassed that you just made out on set. You curl into his side, suddenly shy. You sneak a look at your charming boyfriend who looks nothing but proud.

"THAT IS PURE CHEMISTRY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! YOU SHOULD BE OUR LEAD! WHY ARENT YOU OUR LEAD?" The director looks around as if waiting for a real answer, Daniel just shrugs; "Teen Wolf." He puts it simply. The director makes a face.

"Guess your stuck with me..." Keegan smiles lightly. The cast and crew roll their eyes. Daniel pecks you lightly before being the supportive boyfriend he is and lets you finish shooting.

!+!+!+!

Hey all! SO this was supposed to be up a while ago, but I was already slipping behind in classes and I didn't have any free time. I'm so sorry about that but its up now!

Song of the chapter: Starring Role by Marina & The Diamonds

It has no relevance whatsoever but I like it.

Love you all. Updating soon.

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow

Anything else

Smile

~Shay