Night Changes (Harry Styles #2)

Night Changes ~ unedited

!+!+!+!

Harry shifts slightly, opening his eyes. He looks around the apartment, that's filled with a television glow. His gaze falls on you, your eyes shut tight with dreams. Shivering from the lack of heat in your apartment.

He slowly starts to moves his arm out from under you. He stops, still in his tracks, when you yawn. You roll over and blindly search for a pillow. Your eyes are still closed, so Harry picks himself up off the couch and stands.

He stretches his stiff limbs and runs a hand through his messy hair. He slowly strides to the TV, turning it off. The room was now absent of light and sound but he made his way back to the couch.

He leans over your sleeping figure to grab a blanket off the back off the couch. He lightly covers you and begins to leave.

Your eyes open from the sudden temperature change and start to adjust to the darkness. "Harry," You call out. You cringe, your voice coming out vulnerable and childish. He stops and turns to face you. His eyes were dark but something about them blazed in the blackness.  "Stay. Please?" You ask quietly. You hold your breath.

He looks towards the door, then back at you. He slowly slips off his shoes, dropping them with a soft thud on the carpet and comes back to the couch. He reaches for your outstretched arm and pulls him down onto the couch behind you. Recovering the two of you in the blanket, he doesn't say anything, Neither do you.

For the rest of the night, You and Harry are a puzzle of shallow breathing and entangled limbs. His arms encircle your waist and your legs are intertwined with his. Your hands stay in each others all night. Your tired gaze wanders to the city lights outside the window.

When you wake up the next morning and the boy is still sleeping next to you in the same position as when you fell asleep, you couldn't help but be glad that he had decided to stay the night.

!+!+!+!

DONT HATE ME! I KNOW ITS SHORT!

Song of the chapter: Stay the night by ZEDD ft. Hayley Williams

I just felt like writing this, I know I have other requests to tend to but I had an inspiration and I wrote. So hope you like...