I Dreamt of Red

I woke up in a field of red roses, dressed in a chiffon red dress and red lipstick painted across my lips. I was horrified. Where was I? As I got up I looked around the opening; It was a beautiful site, but I had to admit it was pretty intimidating. I walked for what seemed like hours, but stopped when I heard a small voice cry.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Help I'm lost!" It sounded like a little girl.

I ran in the direction of the voice until I saw the small figure of a child sitting in the grass. I walked over to and stopped, kneeling down to her level. She was a gorgeous being, her hair was a dark brown that flowed down her back, her eyes were familiar, brown and beautiful. I smiled and touched her hand.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

She looked up at me, her eyes glinting with tears. A small smile appeared on her pink lips.

"Mommy you came back for me." She reached out and wrapped her hands around my neck.

I was startled at first, but I wrapped mine around her back, pulling her closer to me.

"Yes I did sweetie."

"I missed you mommy." she whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too baby girl."

This was my baby. The daughter I lost. Michael and I had a beautiful baby girl that never was. She looked just like us, she had his eyes and my light brown skin. She was our sweet child.

A tear fell from my eye as the little child slowly faded away from my arms and the world became black as I regained consciousness into my painful reality

____________________________________________________________________________

And you thought that this couldn't get much more weird, but it did. By the way, I tend to write how I speak, so instead of dreamed, I used dreamt, which is more of the British English version, so don't mind the title. Anyway, I would love to have some feedback, so please comment your thought on this chapter

OMG, I have 900+ reads! Thank You So Freaking Much!

Vote and Comment :)

With L.O.V.E ♥