Theoretical Holes and Tears

Within the few minutes that Michael walked out I managed to dig my desired whole, but instead of the ten feet that I longed for, it happened to dig itself deeper. I had been sitting in said hole for the past five minutes staring at the door, contemplating whether or not I should go after him, which I ultimately decided was not the best idea right now. If this were another reality, I would have been satisfied with the fact that I had finally told him my secret, but this wasn't that reality. This was this reality. This was my reality and nothing has ever gone the way I wanted. I was now regretting every word I said and every second I spent trying to do what I thought was right, because now the love of my life was disgusted  with me. I broke every piece of trust that was ever built in this relationship. I don't know what I was going to do know. 

I gathered the little bit of sanity that I still had left, getting up and walking to the door, but before I turned the knob, I realised that I coundn't go upstairs. Why would he want to even see me? Since I didn't think it was reasonable to mess this night up anymore, I found myself walking towards the front of the house, stopping at a small table and picking up a pair of keys. I eventually found myself sprinting across the lawn to the guest house. Small was definitely an understatement for this place, it was like a normal sized house. I walked towards the door and shoved the key into the it. Once the door swung open, my reality hit me; I was lonely. I hadn't slept alone in a bed for the past month.

I sighed and made my way into the small living room, dropping the keys onto the small coffee table. I plopped myself on the couch. I wasn't tired, considering the long hours of sleep that I got done. I just laid there on the couch, blank minded. I couldn't think of anything, a mere thought would make tears flow. I hadn't realised how much his love affected me. I had been so guarded with my emotions before he came around and now I was more emotional than ever. It scared me the first time I ever said that I loved him, because prior to that, love was non-existent. I had never had someone to show me what being in love felt like.

I sat here for hours, just looking around the dark living room. I wasn't sure of the time until I realised that the sun started to paint the sky a dark shade of blue and purple. I sighed as I got up from the couch and walked over to the small hallway. I walked until I stopped at one of the doors and opened it. There it was. The bed. I was somewhat excited to see it because it would be my only comfort for a while. I dropped myself onto the soft mattress and crawled under the sheets, the warmth immediately leading me to start crying again. I couldn't deal with this. I wasn't used to all these emotions being felt at once.

I slowly allowed sleep to overcome my body and in a few seconds I was roaming around in the alternate universe called a dream.

____________________________________________________________________________

A little more confident about this chapter, so expect one more chapter to be uploaded later today. Hope you liked this one. Tell me what you think...

Vote and Comment :)

Later my fellow Moonwalkers :*