Special Delivery

We drove for about an hour before we pulled up to the house. Before I got out, I sighed in relief that I was finally here. "You coming?" Janet asked. I smiled, opened the car door and got out. We walked up to the door and Janet took her key to the house out. She opened the door and we quietly walked in. "Special delivery for Michael Jackson!" Janet screamed through the house. "I'm coming!" Michael screamed from upstairs. Seconds later he appeared at the top of the staircase, quickly running down the stairs towards us. He ran right up to me, pulled me into his arms and picked me off of the ground. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much baby girl." He squeezed me so tight that I couldn't breathe. "Mike put me down." I managed to say. He put me down right away. He wrapped his arms around me again. "I'm so glad you're here. " "Me too." I held on to him as tight as I could. I didn't want to move. Ever. I inhaled his familiar scent, one that I was missing terribly. After what seemed like forever, Michael let me go and embraced my face in between both of his hands. He smiled, slowly inched closer to my face and then kissed me. The kiss was the most passionate kiss Michael and I had shared in a while. When he finnaly broke the kiss, I was out of breath and my heart was beating at a fast pace. Janet's face looked disgusted "Y'all couldn't wait until I was gone." She shook her head and chuckle, Michael and I both blushed. "Well, I'll leave you two alone. I'll be back later for dinner, Mother wants to see you two." Janet hugged us both and walked back out the door.

Once Janet left, Michael couldn't keep his hands off of me. We were laying in his huge bed, just talking and enjoying ourselves. "I can't believe you did this to yourself. " Michael was hovering over me admiring what I had been dying to show to him. A couple of weeks ago I went to a tattoo shop in Miami and spent two months getting tattooed. The tattoo started from the side of my right rib cage to my thigh. Michael was tracing his fingertips over the vines that curled around the side of my body. He smiled, "Did it hurt?" "A lot." He shook his head "Wow, this is so amazing." He was mesmerized; He ran his fingers over a rose that was the center of the vines, the starting point of were they began. Michael turned his attention to me. "I missed you so much." He moved a strand of hair from my face. "I want to show you something too." He got off of the bed and held out his hand towards me. "Where are we going Mike?" I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "You'll see. Now put your clothes back on." He handed me my shirt and jeans. I quickly pulled my clothes back on and followed him out the house. He led me to one of our favourite spots; a miniature meadow under a huge oak tree. Michael sat down on the grass and patted the spot next to him, "Come sit." He looked at me and smiled. I sat right next to him and rested my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I missed being here with you." I said as I cherished the beauty of the familiar place. "I'm glad that your home with me again." He paused, "At least for a little while." For a moment we were silent, not knowing what to say, but enjoying the fact that we were together again. Finally Michael spoke up. "I've been thinking lately." "About what?" I sat up straight, slightly turning my body towards him. "About us. Our future together. That sort of stuff." I was surprised at first but then I sighed. "Michael you know that I'm not ready to-" "I'm not asking you to marry me. I know your not ready and quite frankly I'm not either." He cut me off before I could finish. "it's just that we've been together for six years and neither of us are getting any younger." He looked forward, not wanting to look me in the eyes. "I just want to know if you wanted, you know,to get married and have kids one day." I smiled to myself, "Of course Michael. I never imagined myself doing anything else different. It's just that I'm in Florida and you're here. How could we get married, engaged even, if we're so far from each other? I would love to get married someday, but today I have to worry about finishing something I worked hard for." "Why did you have to leave for Florida? You could've went to school here..You could've stayed here with me." His voice was cracking a little. I grabbed his chin lightly and turn his face towards me; He had tears streaming down his face. I felt bad and my eyes started to water. I hugged him, "Baby I'm her now, let's just stay in the moment and forget about everything." I hated how guilty I felt. I knew that I shouldn't have left, but I just had to; Living in California was just too overwhelming for me.

For the rest of the evening Michael and I stayed of off the subject. It was best for us to do that. We sat under the tree and watched the sunset, talking and laughing, things that we used to do before.

________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I had to fix this chapter a little bit. I should be posting a fourth chapter later today so watch out for that. I hope you're enjoying this book as much as I'm enjoying writing it. Well bye for now (:

(I would like to know what you think about my story so far. Comment and vote, I would love to here from you guys.)