Going The Distance

*Beep* I woke up and slammed my hand hard on the alarm clock; I sat up in my bed and stretched, adjusting my eyes to the dark room. It was 5 in the morning and I had a flight to catch at 9. I slowly got out of my bed and walked over to my closet to pull out the outfit I picked out just a week before; It was a black Bob Marley tee and a pair of faded dark blue jeans, it was going to be a long flight so I decided to wear my red converses. I placed everything on my bed and walked to the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, and did my hair. I hated the amount of hair I had, it was hard to get up every morning and do it, but I also loved how pretty I looked and the complements I got. I wet my hair a little and put a spritz in it to make it curly. I walked downstairs after putting on my clothes and whatever else I needed to do. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the time on my stove, it read: 6:00 a.m. I walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out some milk and a box of cereal, I didn't like eating heavy so early in the morning. While I poured the milk and cereal into a bowl, the house phone rang, I picked it up off of the reciever and smiled when I saw the name that appeared on the caller I.D. "Hey Mike" I answered with a lot of excitement in my voice. "Hey baby girl." He chuckled. "I can't wait to see you." I walked back over to the table with the phone and sat down in front of my breakfast. "When does your flight land?" "At 5 in the afternoon." Michael groaned. "I can't wait that long baby." He whined into the phone. I giggled "Me either baby, but we just have to be patient." I replied. Mike sighed "Fine." There was a long moment of silence. "I love you Selena. Have a safe flight, baby girl. I'll see you later." "Okay babe, I love you too." "By the way Janet is picking you up, she couldn't wait to see you." I laughed, I loved his sister. "Okay. Bye baby" "Bye love."  

________________________________________

Okay, so I'm new to Wattpad, but not new to writing. Sorry if this chapter is short, I just pulled out my phone and started writing. Tell me what you think about the story, should I continue writing it? p.s. the summary will be up a little later. Anyways gotta go, Bye ♥♡ 

(updating once I get some feedback)