Hallucinations, Tears, and The Frame on the Wall

I pouted as Alejandra dragged me to yet another store.

"Come on, they have some cute things in here." She said enthusiastically.

I groaned, "I don't want to be cute. I want to go home....to my fiance! "

She scoffed, "Whatever, one more store."

I rolled my eyes as we entered the boutique. It was filled with perfumes and lingerie, even bras and panties for special occasions.

"Michael would love this on you." She held up a piece of revealing lingerie.

I quickly grabbed it from her and placed it back on the rack.

"Stop it." I whispered loudly.

She chuckled and walked away, looking at the different fabrics.

I decided to look at things also, but that soon ended as my attention was now focused on the view of a small cafe across from the boutique. I walked closer to the shop windows to make sure I wasn't imagining things. I swore I was looking at Michael and someone sitting at a table outside of the cafe, talking. I brushed it off and continued to look around.

Michael's Point Of View

I sighed as I walked into my room, throwing myself face first into the bed. I can't believe I let it get this far. I let her become emotionally involved with me, I knew she couldn't handle the fact that I wasn't in any sort of love with her. I must admit that I was attracted, but never in love. I shouldn't have went to her today, I should've just called; Besides I didn't care about her after all, right?

I got up and went into the shower, washing off all my sins and regret.

Selena Point Of View

I wiped my tears as I sat in Alejandra's car, spilling out all of my emotions to her.

"You need to tell him what happened, you can't keep it in anymore." She said rubbing my back as I let my head fall into my hands.

"What if He doesn't forgive me? What do I do then?" The constant thought that maybe, just maybe, Michael would neglect our relationship ran through my head like a scene from a horror movie; The one that you stayed up to watch alone, although your parents forbade you to watch it. The mere thought of it caused more tears to stream down my face.

She sighed, "If that man loves you like He says does, he'll understand. You did this for him Selena, you kept this inside because you didn't want him to become focused on you instead of his tour. That's pretty selfless if you ask me." I knew she meant it. I mean she wasn't too fond in Michael, but to hear her push hope onto me, made my heart warm.

I gave her a small smile and hugged her, "Thank you so much."

"No problem babe. Anyway I have to get back to the hotel, my babies are waiting for me."

"Kiss my Goddaughter for me." I said as I opened the car door, "Thanks again Ale."

"Anytime girl."

I walked into the house and up the stairs into the bedroom; The bed was instantly calling, no screaming for me to cuddle with it's softness. I just wanted to fulfill the bed's dreams. Climbing up the stairs and into the room, I let out a soft sigh. My depression had suddenly been pushed away from thought as I saw Michael's sleeping face, it looked so peaceful and innocent, childlike almost. I let a smiled run across the edges of my lips. I dropped my bags, kicking my shoes off at the same time, and made my way onto the bed. My back was facing Michael, but I instantly felt myself being pulled into his warmth.

"You're back. I missed you so much." He whispered then kissed my cheek.

I turned around to face him, giving him a kiss on his lips. "I missed you too."