❀eleven❀

edited

✧NEYMAR'S POV✧

Wow. Is all I can say. I just heard this girl tell me about her story and saying that she has my son. After seeing her like this and crying about her life and explaining everything, I had to believe her. I mean, no one knows I have a son, besides my family and close friends, and I most definitely don't know who she is. Not even my fans knew. They never knew I had a son. Carolina and I decided to keep it a secret, because she said it was for the best. Later, he got kidnapped. I was destroyed. He was my everything. I was depressed for the longest time and Bruna wasn't helping. She wanted to go out everyday to parties and just be with people in crowded places, because she loves attention. It's as if she was happy that my son was taken away from me.

Back to Davi and this girl, she kept pleading to not be mad at her for doing this. I'm not mad, of course not, I'm happy that I found my son, but this girl could just be faking it and saying it was her but after seeing her like this, it's hard not to believe her. This girl is really pretty, even if she is crying, I just noticed her beauty. What am I even saying?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I can image how hard it was to cope with her life and a kid all at he same time. She must really love Davi.

"Hey, it's okay, I believe you, please stop crying." I try to sooth her. She perks her head up, with wide eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. I smile.

"Really? You believe me?" She asks with hope in her eyes.

"Yes." I say with a smile

"Oh my god, thank you, thank you, thank you. I don't know how I will live without him. He means everything to me, but when will you take him?" She asks sadly. I can tell she really loves him just on how she talks about him. I sigh, I really don't know,I want to see my son as soon as possible. But I don't want to take him away from her.

"I want to see him as soon as possible, but I don't want to take him away from you either." She smiles at the sentence.

"Do you want to see a picture of him?" She asks. I nod quickly. She laughs. Her perfect laugh. She looks so delicate but I'm sure in side she's strong because she took care of a kid at a really young age. She pulls out her phone from her pocket and unlocks it. After some clicking around on her phone, she hands me her phone. I look at the picture of my son with sadness, anger, happiness and other emotions. He looks so much older then when I last saw him. A tear goes down my cheek as I stare at Davi. I start to look through other pictures, since all of her photos are just of him. Then I found this video of them. I look up at her for permission. She smiles brightly and nods. I smile and click play.
Hey Davi ?
Yup, best friend ?
Can you show me you're favorite toys ?
Okay. My favorite is this one and this one and.... Ooo this one.
*Daniela giggles in the back*
What about this one ?
Oh... That one is really mean.
*Daniela giggles again *
What did he do?
He thinks he's my best friend, but you're my best friend.
Aww... Thanks Davi.
* Daniela gives Davi a kiss on the cheek*

Daniela is in tears and so am I. He really must love her too. I really missed out on so much of his life and I regret it.

"Can I ask you another question?" She asks

"Yeah"

"The girl who came in awhile ago, was that Davi's mother?" She asks with a cute confused face.

"Oh, Bruna, oh no, she's not his mother. She's just my girlfriend. Oh and thank you for kicking her out. She's getting really annoying lately." I say rolling my eyes. She's won't leave me alone when I want to be alone and she gets annoying really quick.

"Oh okay, that makes more sense now, and your welcome." She smiles. She then looks at the clock and gasps.

"I need to go now, if you want I can bring Davi tomorrow."  my eyes grow wide, I'm going to meet my son tomorrow. I nod my head and smile.

"Thank you so much." I say.

"No problem, well you need to rest, so please rest." She smiles at me and waves as she leaves through the door. I smile to myself. I'm finally meeting my son after so long. I'm so excited to see him. I feel asleep thinking about Davi with a smile on my face.

❤︎❤︎❤︎