❀nine❀

{Neymar Da Silva Santos Júnior}

edited

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

I head into the last patient's room to check up on him. Apparently he plays professional football and just went through some treatment.

I open the door and get ready to smile, like usual, but when I see his eyes looking at me, I completely froze. Those eyes. They're hazel green... Just like Davi's. 'No way, no way, no way' I kept telling myself as I just stare at him. He smiles. And that smile, its just like Davi's. 'No way, no way'

"I know right, it's the Neymar Jr, right here. Do you want some pictures and an autograph?" He asks with a smile.

"Uh..." I stutter and trail off. Oh my god, he can't be his father, but what if he is? I'll ask him later. I don't know what to tell him right now. I walk over to the clip board and read through it. I look at all the machines keeping record on the board. I took his pulse by putting two fingers on his wrist and lightly feel for his pulse. He seems confused. Oh well. I then finish with his pulse. I don't really trust those machines. Once I finished with all the things, I went to the counter inside the room where the clipboard belongs,to go over all the clipboard information, but then all of a sudden the door bursts open. I slightly gasp. I look up from the board and see this brunette come into the room like she owns the place. I roll my eyes and go back to the board. I look back at them and see them swallowing each other's faces. She can't be Davi's mother. Where did his blonde hair come from and his light skin? I sigh. Maybe these people aren't his parents. This is good and bad at the same time. I look at the clock and my eyes go wide. Visiting hours were over an hour ago. Um I'm not stopping... What they are doing. Hell no. I exit the room and look for a someone to stop their 'session'

"Um... Doctor? Visiting hours are over. Correct?" I ask

"Yeah they are over. Why, what's wrong?" He asks

"Well this patient has a visitor and I can't really concentrate with her in there" I say shyly. He nods and follows me to their room. He enters and I wait outside. Moments later he comes outside and smiles.

"She'll be out in a minute."

"Thank you."  Then that girl exits, looking annoyed. I smile to her. She looks at me up and down and gives me a disgusted look. I rolled my eyes and enter the room.

"Brat!" I heard her say. I ignore her rude comment and walked to the clipboard. I need to ask him about Davi. But how?
I sit down at a chair next to him. He looks at me and smiles awkwardly.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask

"Sure" he smiles.

"Do you have a son?" I ask straight out, looking up at him for an answer. His eyes widen in shock.

"I uh I do but-" he cuts himself off as tears start to down his cheeks. Oh my god! I thought. This is definitely his father but the mother part doesn't make sense to me still.

"Wait, why did you ask me? No one knows I have a son" He asks confused. I sigh. What do I tell him? Then I start to freak out.

" Uh..., um- no- " what the hell Daniela!

"Oh my god. Do you know him?" He says with with confusion and anger. He needs to calm down. I look up at the heart monitor and it's unstable. I quickly run and get a water bottle. I hand it to him. He drinks it's and looks at me.

"Okay... I'll tell y-you, but you have to calm down." I say slowly. He breathes a couple of times to calm down and nods his head. I sigh. I don't want to loose Davi. But it's the best for him and if it means I'll loose Davi, I guess I'll do it even if it hurts like hell. A tear goes down my cheek while thinking of Davi and loosing him.

❤︎❤︎❤︎