❀two❀

edited

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

Locking the front door of my home, I started walking to the cafe for my Saturday shift. Since the roads are really busy at this time of the day, I walked instead.

Once I reached the unpopular cafe, which was located in a small shopping center, I waved to an elderly couple that always sat in front on the coffee shop.

"Hola hija, how are you?" The nice lady asked, with a spanish accent. She speaks English to me because she knows I don't really understand Spanish. I lived in the States, but after the unexpected death of my mom, my dad and I moved to Madrid. It was my mom's dream, and my dad thought it was the least he could do.

"I'm good! Como estan?" I ask them both, with a smile. After talking with them for a while, I told them that had to go. With a smile, I opened the door and shot a smile to my co-workers. I head to the back to put my bag down and put on the cafe outfit and head out again. Today, I'm working the cash-register, so I head to the front counter.

After some orders, I see this mysterious man walk into the cafe. He looked to be in his late 20's and had a black sweater on him. He sat down at a booth and looked around. I shrugged 'Maybe he's on a date or something' I thought to myself, shaking it off. I was minding my own business, cleaning tables, when he walked up to me. What do I do? To say I was creeped out and shocked was an understatement. He just gave me the creeps.

"May I help you?" I ask as I step back and try to back away, but he grabs me by my wrist painfully and pulled me out of the small cafe through the back door. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do. Then it hit me.

"Let me go!" I yelled, trying to pry his big hands off mine. He put his other hand over my mouth and pushed me into a fancy car. How has no one heard my yells for help yet?! He tied my wrists and ankles and next thing you know, we are on the road to who knows where.

❤︎❤︎❤︎