❀twenty•five❀

{Rafinha Alcántara}

Long chapter

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

I couldn't help myself from thinking back to what Bruna said earlier. 'He doesn't like you' 'He would never like someone like you' The way she said, it still scares me. She said it in a way that scared me. Why did she even come? Maybe she was coming to see Neymar. But why would she come when he's at training. They've been together for a while. Im sure she would know what time he's at trainings. Bruna most likely came to be with Neymar. She might still have feelings for him. I know she used him and all, but maybe she really liked him. I wouldn't blame Neymar if he wanted to get back with her. She's simply beautiful. I envied her and her gorgeous looks. I guess that's what you get when you're Brazilian. Why am I thinking about this so much?

"Are you okay, Ella?" Abigail asks concerned as she turns to me.

"Im fine." I smile reassuringly as I focus back to reality. She nods and turns back to the girls.

"Did you guys like Bruna?" I ask catching everyone's attention. They all looked at me weirdly but answered anyway.

"Not at all."

"No"

"Ugh! No. She's annoying!"

"Nope!"

"No way!" They all threw their answers quickly which surprised me. They really don't like her. Wow.

"Why do you ask?" Jay asks curiously.

"Remember she was at Neymar's earlier?" I ask and she nods as everyone listens in. I decided to tell them what Bruna said because I feel we are close enough. I feel as if I can tell them anything.

"What did you do after?" Coral asked.

"Nothing. She left and I was left confused. Then Jay came and I just forgot about it." I shrugged as they frown.

"Do you know why they broke up? No one knows." Sofia asks and everyone nods. I hesitated. Should I tell them? If they don't know, then that means that Neymar and Bruna decided to not tell anyone. So, I just shrugged.

"Anto? Wait, can I call you that?" I ask quickly making sure she's comfortable with the nickname.

"Of course! I love the new name!" She exclaims while smiling causing me to smile.

"Ok, Anto. Do you have any ideas on how you'll tell him about your pregnancy?" I ask as I watched her whole mood was brought down. She shakes her head looking down.

"There's no need to be down about this, Anto. This is great news! And you will make Leo the happiest man alive once again!" I say cheerfully. She laughs quietly and smiles.

"So, tell me. How far along are you?" I ask.

"Three months." She mumbles as my eyes grow wide.

"Three months?! You've been keeping this for three months?" I ask surprised. I guess everyone heard that and turned to us, surprised as well.