❀twenty•seven❀

( You might want to re-read the last chapter to re-fresh your memories :/ )

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

Today was so much fun. Going on all the rides, eating at most of the restaurants there, exploring every little thing of the amusement park.
At the beginning, I wasn't having any fun because for some reason I always thought Davi was with me. I felt paranoid. And to add to that, I felt eyes on me. I felt like I was being watched. But as time passed by, I forgot about it and enjoyed my time with Neymar. Neymar was so much fun too. He cracked jokes and his laughter was so contagious.

While having a great time, we lost the paper with all the places we had to take pictures of and our phones died as well. It was a good laugh.

We didn't keep track of time, and soon the two hours had passed. Maybe even more than two hours.

"We should go." I say looking at his watch. He took a look at his watch too and his eyes went wide.

"Yeah, like right now." He laughs. A little later, we found ourselves at Jay's house. So, apparently, we are one hour late. And, to our luck, Dani opened the door. Note the sarcasm.

"Look who decided to finally show up!" Dani exclaimed, once we got to the living room. Everyone turned to look at us and smirked.

"What?" Neymar and I said at the same time, which caused their smirks to grow. I couldn't help to look down in embarrassment. I know what they're thinking.

"What took you guys so long, huh?" Jay asked with a big, fat smirk, making me feel weird under her stare and everyone else's.

"We lost track of time." Neymar mumbles, looking at them, confused but he tried his best to suppress his goofy smile.

"Doing what?" Geri asks, also with a smirk as he wiggles his eyebrows. My eyes narrowed on him. Neymar went to answer but Marc beat him to it.

"Alright, leave them alone." Marc says, irritated. We all turned to him, in confusion. He stood up and left the room. What happened? Jay stood up to go after him, but Carol held her back.

"Don't. He needs to be alone right now." She explains and sits Jay back down on the couch. Jay had a big frown on her face.

"I'm so confused. What happened?" I ask as Neymar and I sit down on an empty couch space.

"He got into an argument with Eric." Jay explains.

"Eric's his brother." Neymar whispers to me. His breath hit the side of my neck and caused me to shiver. I ignored the feeling and looked back at Jay.

"He's really upset. I wish I knew why." Jay sighed.

"I'm sure everything will be okay, Jay." I reassure her with a smile. She smiles back and goes on her phone.

Minutes passed, and everyone was in their own conversations. Marc hasn't come back yet, and I can tell Jay was freaking out. She kept looking behind her, in hopes to see him there, but he wasn't there.

"I wonder what happened with Marc." I whisper to Neymar. He nods and plays with his fingers. He looked nervous. I continue to observe him and noticed a lot. And I mean a lot. His caramel complexion that goes so well with that tattoo on his neck. His hair looks so soft, making me just want to feel it. I wonder how much product he uses. His pink, plump lips that always had that silly smile of his. And don't get me started on his hazel eyes. I couldn't help but stare.

"Hey Daniela, can you come and help me with something?" I heard Jay say from the kitchen hallway. I stood up from my spot on the couch, and walked towards Jay.

"What's up, Jay?" I ask with a small smile. She sighed deeply and a silent tear ran down her cheek. I slightly gasped and engulfed her in a tight hug. Jay returned the hug quickly and let the tears run down freely. Her sobs were all you could hear.

"What's wrong?" I ask her concern laced although out my voice. I continued to rub her back in comfort as she finally spoke up.

"It's Marc. I'm worried about him."

"I think he wants to break up." She cried. Her statement sent me into shock.

"Break up? Why?" I asked confused. She pulled away from our hug and wiped her eyes.

"I don't know. We haven't been the same lately. I'm worried." She broke into more tears. A frown came to my lips as I gave her another hug.

"I'm sorry, Jay. Is there anything you want me to do? I can try to talk to him about it?" I offer trying to make her feel better.

"Talking to him wouldn't hurt anybody, I guess." She mumbled.

"Alright, I'll talk to him." I said. After thanking me, we went back to the living room where most of the boys were playing fifa while other chatted. Jay sent me a smile as she sat back down next to Abigail.

I exhaled and walked the way Marc stormed off to. After exploring most of the house, I ended up in the back yard. I walked around a bit trying to spot him somewhere.

"Daniela?" Marc called. I spun around to his voice and there he was.

"Oh, Marc, there you are." I said walking towards him.

"Yeah, don't feel like being in there with everyone right now." He admitted looking down. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Whys that?"

"My brother is such a jerk!" He blurted and put his hands on his face.

"He's always making my life miserable." He said as a tear ran down his cheek. Wow, this must be serious.

"What did he do?" I asked carefully.

"I told him I was going to propose to Jay, and he goes off saying i'm too young and that Jay isn't worth such a serious commitment! But he knows how much Jay means to me. Sometimes I feel like he does it on purpose just to mess with me, but i've had it. I try so hard to make my family proud and he makes me feel like i'm failing. When Jay came into my life, I was so happy. She became my world and she was the only thing I was proud of because Erik shamed me for my career and my life choices. He's trying to make me miserable again by getting rid of Jay,  but he better know I'm not leaving her. I never will."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Im sorry. It's late, super late. And it's super shit :/