❀nineteen❀

{Miranda Kerr as Abigail Rodriquez}

edited

✧NEYMAR'S POV✧

Yes, we're sleeping in the same bed. I hope she doesn't mind. I know, I have a big house with many guest rooms, but I never really had the chance to furnish them. I always forget. Since no one really comes to stay over, other than Davi when he still was here, there's really no point in furnishing them. If my family needs to see me, I would usually just fly out there, since they don't live in Spain. Only two guest rooms are furnished, Davi's and Sophia's. Sophia is the babysitter. But since Davi wasn't here, she's been out. Her stuff is still in there though, so Daniela can't use that room. You might be wondering about Davi's mother, Carolina. She doesn't want anything to do with Davi. Claiming he's a 'mistake'. He's no mistake in my eyes. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, even if I haven't been there for him for most of his life.

I empty my mind of my thoughts and I grabbed Daniela's hand and guided her outside the room. Once outside, I quietly close the door, careful not to make any noise.

I turned around ready to explain Daniela about sleeping together. It was cute how her face held confusion and awkwardness.

"Uh... I hope you don't mind sharing a bed. All of the rooms don't have beds in them." I say nervously averting my eyes anywhere but her eyes.

"Oh. I guess that's fine." She says almost laughing.

"What's funny?" I ask playfully.

"Oh nothing" she quickly says. "Um, we left my stuff in your car." She says reminding me.

❃AFTER A WHILE❃

We just brought all of her stuff and left it in an empty room since she brought all of her stuff. Which, to be honest, is not a lot. I'll have to take her out shopping one day. She only brought one bag up to my room, which most likely has clothes.

We both enter my neat room since its been a while since I've been here.

"May I use your shower?" She asks politely. I turn to her as she's already looking through the her bag for clothes.

"Sure." I say and point to the bathroom. She quickly thanks me and walks inside. I already took a shower earlier today, so I quickly change in to pjs. I usually sleep with just sweats, but since Daniela is here, I'll put on a shirt to make her more comfortable, I guess.

After a while, Daniela walks out with some sweats and a tie dye shirt with damp hair. She walks to her bag and gets out her tooth brush and a hair drier.

I suddenly get a sudden urge to use the restroom. I quickly get up and head to my restroom. I knock quietly. I'm heading to the bathroom down the hall but I might as well grab my tooth brush.

Moments later, Daniela opens the door.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Can I get my tooth brush, I'll use the other bathroom." I say. She quickly nods and grabs the only other tooth brush in the bathroom and hands it to me.

"Thanks." I say and she nods closing the door.

❃MOMENTS LATER❃

I enter my room with the tooth brush in hand. I find Daniela looking through her bag once again. I enter the bathroom leaving the tooth brush where is belongs. Now, bed time.

We both get in bed at the same time. Daniela on the left and me on the right. She lifts the covers over her and so do I. She turns around, her back facing me and I do the same, not wanting to accidentally do something to weird her out.

❃NEXT MORNING❃

I wake up from the sun beaming on my face. I look next to me and frown when I find an empty spot next to me. Where is she? I quickly pull the covers over me and kick my legs off the bed and head outside. As an instinct, I head to the kid's room. I mean, where else would she be?

Once there, I slowly open the door to an empty room. Only a peacefully sleeping Davi. I quietly close the door and think where she could be.

Then, I here a little giggle. Not Daniela's, but Paloma's. They're probably downstairs. I jog down the stairs and head to the kitchen. I stand in the door frame watching them. Daniela was cooking with Paloma in the high chair watching Daniela with a big smile on her face. Every once in a while, Daniela would turn around and make a silly face at Paloma. That's when she'd giggle.

After a while of watching Daniela, Daniela turned around and noticed me watching her with an amused face. She gasped and blushed.

"Hey." She greets and turns around back to the stove.

"Hey." I say back and head to Paloma. She's really is beautiful. I take her out of her chair and place her in my arms, playing with her while Daniela cooked something.

After playing with Paloma for a while, Daniela turned off the stove and put took out a plate. I didn't even notice but soon after food was on the plate. I couldn't help but notice that she only took out one plate. The delicious food made my stomach growl. I smile sheepishly at Daniela and she just laughs.

"I'm going to the store to buy Paloma some baby food." She says and she puts the plate in front of me.

"You sure, I can go with you if you want?" I say worrying about them.

"I'm sure. Thanks." She smiles gratefully and picks up Paloma.

"Oh! And make sure to wake up Davi. I left some food on the stove for him." And with that, she's out of the kitchen.

❃LATER IN THE AFTERNOON❃

Sophia is back today because I want to take out Daniela shopping today. She will be taking care of Paloma and Davi. After begging Daniela to come shopping, she finally agreed and now, we're here at a clothes store looking through clothes.

After a while of fighting over who would pay for the clothes, I finally payed. She actually put up a fight. Bruna never did that.

We exit from the store and start walking to the exit of the mall to go home. I was stopped from that when I heard a gasp coming from next to me.

"What happened? Are you ok?" I ask her frantically.

"Oh my god." She breaths out looking forward and gaping at something. I follow her gaze and stop at a random guy. Who is that?

"Are you ok?" I ask her making sure. Maybe he is some just famous dude from the Internet and Daniela might know him.

"Is that Abigail and Cameron?!" She freaks again.

"Who's Abigail and Cameron?" I ask lost in confusion.

"Abigail was my best friend in high school. And Cameron was my boyfriend in high school. I never saw them after he took me." She explains quietly.

"Oh my god! They're actually here!?" she freaks again. I guess she was a little too loud because Abigail and Cameron turned around to see where the commotion was coming form.

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

They're actually here. I can't believe it. They probably hate me for leaving without saying anything. I need to explain to them what happened.

❤︎❤︎❤︎