❀fifthteen❀

edited

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

I was standing in the kitchen making Davi a snack, when all of sudden, Davi enters and tugs at my leg. I jumped and gasped. Dropping the orange juice I was holding. Davi jumps back from the cup falling.

"Davi, what are you doing in here, I thought I told you to stay in the room." I whisper/yell so Alan and Mary don't hear. By now, Davi is in the doorway of the exit with wide eyes.

"Sorry." He says with a terrified look in his eyes. And with that he turns around, and enters the room. I heard the door close, so now I need to clean up before Alan or Mary sees this mess. As I was getting a rag to clean it up, I hear a gasp and my head shoots up to see who it is. I wince when I see Mary in the doorway looking mad as hell.

"What the hell did you do?" She sneers coming closer to me. I back away as an instinct knowing what's going to happen.

"Um...I-I dropped some juice. Sorry, mom, I cleaning it up r-right now." I say scared. With that look on her face, I know this is going to be bad. Once I was backed up all the way to the wall, she came up to me with a look that could kill. She raised her hand and slapped me hard across the face. The slap was so strong that in knocked me onto the floor with a cry of pain coming from me. I screwed my eyes shut from the pain and of what might happen next. I put my hands over my face to try and protect my self at least a little bit. After a while of nothing happening as just hearing faint talking, I slowly open my eyes and hiss from the bright light that was never on, but I guess someone turned it on. As soon as I spot Mary, I saw who she was talking to. Alan. They were both looking at me with amused faces. I looked back down, feeling ashamed. Just a slapped caused me to be on the floor. Then, once I gained enough energy to get up, I  felt and strong kick on my side. I immediately fall back down clutching my side that just got kicked. Then, I feel a bunch of kicks all over. I was just clutching my side that hurt the most, while crying of pain. After a while of kicks, I'm guessing, Alan picked me up with lots of force and pinned me against the wall. I let a stream of tears and sobs out, while he painfully pushed me against that wall. I looked behind Alan's shoulder though blurry vision and spotted Mary just staring at me with a smirk on her face. I turn my attention back to Alan, who then punched me in the stomach. I arch my body forward out of pain, and letting out an inhuman noise. After a couple of punches to the stomach and the face he just snickered and let go of me, letting me fall and cry of the unbearable pain.

PAIN

PAIN

PAIN

PAIN

I wouldn't stop crying.

"Daniela...?Daniela, wake up!" Someone called from next to me. My eyes shot open from my nap I took a couple hours ago, to see Neymar with a worried expression on his face while his hands on my shoulders shaking me. I must of fell asleep on his bed.

"Daniela, are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked worried laced all throughout his voice. I shake my head trying to forget all of that. That was a memory, but I dreamed it. Why? I looked over at Neymar. And half smiled still shocked.

"I'm fine, it was just a dream." I say wiping under my eye from all the tears.
He still looked worried though.

"Neymar, I'm fine." I try again. He just nods and finally gives in. I look around for Davi and found him in Neymar's lap sleeping with his dinosaur. I smile at this. He's so cute. I look up at the clock and sigh. It's 3:46. Neymar is released from the hospital at 5:00. I think I'm going to go home and pack up his things now. I want to hang out with Davi for a while before he goes with Neymar.

"I'm going home to pack up his things, but I would love to be with him before he goes back with you. I'll be right back." I say and smile towards Neymar. He nods and waves. And I exit the room heading towards the entrance of the hospital.
Why did I dream a memory?
Is that normal?
I've never experienced that.
I've been abused way worse than that memory, so why that one?
Maybe because that was the closest Mary ever got to Davi.
As soon as he left, she was standing there.
And with all this happening with Davi, maybe that's why I dreamed that.
The good thing is that, neither Alan or Mary, laid a finger on him.
But, at least Davi is now far away from them and will never see them again.

Hopefully

❤︎❤︎❤︎