❀twenty•four❀

{Baby Paloma Andrés}

✧NEYMAR'S POV✧

"So? Is she coming?" Marc asked as we exit the locker room and head to the field.

"Yeah, thankfully. The good thing is that Rafinha won't be there." Im still kinda mad at him for what he did. I told him how much I liked her, yet he has the audacity to call himself her boyfriend.

"About that. He is coming." Marc whispers loud enough for me to hear.

"What?! I thought you said he wasn't coming!" I yelled.

"I felt bad. Plus, he said he was just playing around! Oh c'mon, Neymar! He's one of your best friends! Just make like Elsa, and let it go." He said seriously while rolling his eyes. I burst out laughing when he said that. Is he being serious right now?

"What did you just say?" I ask him between laughs.

"Nothing. Just forget it." He says and goes with Sergi and I just laugh it off. He really just said that. Make like Elsa and let it go? What the actual fuck? I shake my head at his stupidity. How does Jay even put up with this everyday? Especially since he is planning on proposing to her soon. But he's very uncertain about it because she always says how they're too young to be married. He's actually been thinking about this for a while now.

I was pulled away from my thought by Leo running up to me and greeting me.

"Hey, um, your shorts are kind of backwards."

"Oh shit!" He yells running back to the locker room leaving me laughing.

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

I was sitting on the couch with Paloma on my lap, and Davi to my right, while watching some cartoons. When all of a sudden, the door bell rang. I stood up with Paloma and Davi stayed watching the show. It was either Abigail or Jay, so I didn't bother checking and just opened the door. There stood Abigail with a big smile.

"So, this must be Paloma." She smiled and entered. I smile and nod handing her Paloma.

"She's so adorable! Wait! Hold up! Don't tell me... you and Neymar did..." She trailed off. My eyes go wide.

"NO! Oh my gosh, Abby!?" I yell but I couldn't help but blush.

"Oh c'mon, Ella. Who wouldn't want to do that with him? He's cute." She winks and smirks. I just gape at her and her words. She hasn't changed one bit. I've missed this so much. Her very upfront personality. Abigail is Peruvian. This means she can cook up the best food ever. Peruvian food is bomb. She was born into a rich family in Peru, but her father soon died after in a plane crash. Her father traveled around the world as a business man. The Rodriguez family was devastated and then they decided to  moved to Madrid, Spain. She was always rich because of her successful family, but she never acted spoiled like most rich people. We met the last year of middle school. We weren't close that year, just that one girl in first period. Then, in high school, we had most of our classes together. We became best friends until 12th grade, when I was kidnapped. I've missed her so much. She just laughs at my reaction and walks over to Davi.

After introducing them, the door bell rang. I stood up and said I'll be right back leaving the kids with Abigail, knowing it was Jay.

At the door, I opened it and found myself in front of someone I though I would never see again. Bruna.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Bruna asks irritated.

"I-I, um. N-Neymar-"