❀twenty•six❀

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

"You ready?" Neymar asks whilst we reach the front door which was closed. We are the last ones to leave the house because we decided to stay behind and let everyone leave first.

"Yeah. Where are we going anyway?" I ask curiously. He then passes me the paper that Jay gave him. I climbed into the car after thanking Neymar for opening the door for me. The paper read:

Tibidabo Amusement Park

Address: Plaça Tibidabo, 3-4, 08035 Barcelona, Spain

Description: Amusement park, opened in 1868, with 25 rides, restaurants & picnic areas, plus views over the city.

Take a photo of:

**The entrance

*As many rides as possible

**The ferris wheel

*As many restaurants

**The view of the city

Have fun!

We have 2 hours to do all of this. Just 2!

"Have you been here before?" I ask as I hand him back the paper. He looks at it and a small frown comes to his lips and shakes his head.

As he was entering the address into the GPS, I felt the need to talk to Davi. I just really miss him. Grabbing my phone from my back pocket, I call Sophia. At the third ring, she picked up.

"Hello Ms. Alvarez. Is everything okay?" I slightly frown at the name. I already told her to call me Daniela.

"Please call me Daniela, Sophia. I called to see if I could talk with Davi for a bit." I bit my lip, hoping he hasn't gone to sleep.

"Oh, of course! Oi! Davi, Daniela quer falar com você.(Daniela wants to talk with you.)" I smiled at the language. Sophia is from Portugal. Since both countries,Brazil and Portugal, speak Portuguese, Sophia has took it upon herself to teach him Portuguese, and I was more than greatful for that. I don't know Portuguese so I can't do that myself, but I do plan on learning. Sophia is really kind once you meet her. She's in her mid 40's, and has a family of her own, but they all work now. So, she took this job to keep herself busy.

I was cut from my thoughts when Neymar tapped my shoulder. Turning to him, I saw his confused face as he pointed to the phone I was holding up to my ear.

"Davi" I mouth, and right after that, I heard Davi on the other side of the phone. A smile immediately crept to my face.

"Mãe!" He yells happily.

"Hey baby! How are you?"

"Good! But, guess what?" He asks, giggling.

"What?" I breathe a laugh.

"Paloma's dancing!" Davi yells happily.

"Oh wow, I bet you are teaching her, aren't you?" I laugh as I play with hem of my shirt, wishing I could see both of them right now.